Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Wait...Elijah, isn't your mother around here somewhere?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Did you want to ask for her opinion?"
(And hopefully I was correct when looking back that Elijah never told Neeja.)
"I-I'm a bit worried of her finding out that I'm a werewolf right now..."

"Why's that?"
"She's still not over the loss of my father, and she was just reunited with me...I don't know if now is a good time to tell her that our family will never be fully reunited, not even in death, because I'll never return to the Hist...I don't think she's ready to have her heart broken again..."

"That's the problem with the afterlife, you know."
"I know...but I don't think it's a good time..."
"I mean, we could always try to cure you."
"Then I'd be leaving Rakeun...I'm fine with staying a werewolf, I just...I want to give my mother some time to recover from everything else before I tell her."
"She's going to find out eventually."
"...it's just not a good time..."

"Well, if Nords go to Sovngarde, and Argonians to the hist, then the only way you'd be able to be together in the afterlife anyway is as werewolves."

(And even that has the potential of being messed up by Rakeun being dovahkiin and to my understanding also having deals with the other daedric princes as well (Except for the fact she didn't side with the Azura person in terms of the star.).)

"Well, if Nords go to Sovngarde, and Argonians to the hist, then the only way you'd be able to be together in the afterlife anyway is as werewolves."
"Heh, yeah, and I'm thankful for that...but that isn't going to make it any easier for my mom...I'm also admittedly a little afraid of if being claimed by Hircine means I'm going to be forced to hurt people..."
"I will also like to point out your soul can be transferred if you're cured after death. Hopefully whatever happens, you and Rakeun will be happy together in some way..."
"Hopefully...point is, I'm not ready for my mother to know. Not yet."
"If you want, I can go ask her about this for you."

Last edited:
"She should at least know some time. It wouldn't be fair for them to wait in the afterlife for you despite you never coming."

"She should at least know some time. It wouldn't be fair for them to wait in the afterlife for you despite you never coming."
"B-but what's she going to think about me leaving her to go to an afterlife where I may be forced to spend it hunting and hurting others?"

"The hunting grounds are a bit different from that from what I know."
"Oh thank the divin-...erm, daedric princes I guess in this case..."
*Tantul puts his hand on Elijah's shoulder.*
"I-it's going to be okay...I promise...a-and I'll come with you so I can support my egg brother..."

"...thank you...I guess I'll go talk to her."
*Neeja walks out.*
"Hello every-..."
*She looks like the mammoth.*
"By the nine divines...how did this get here?"

"Will and I took down the mammoth, and Uznhagaar helped bring it here."
"Huh...what do we plan to do with it?"
"We were going to have a feast, and one of the werewolves was going to cut some with their claws while we use a weapon to cut some for the kids so they don't get lycanthropy...we uh...we were wondering if you were okay with being a werewolf."
"Well, I'd rather be able to become part of the Hist, and be with your father and you."
"Y-yeah...a-about that..."
"It's time, Elijah..."
"Time for what?"
"...mother...I may not end up being there...I'm...I'm already a werewolf..."
"..."

"He is rich, but is in denial that he lost his advisor position and can no longer go to the cloud district of Whiterun."
"...typical rich person, with the exception of you of course. They have it all, live a comfy life, but the moment things aren't their perfect vision, like they lose their position, or they learn that their child servant is gay, they go nuts. I'd like to speak to this guy, and it may end up being a claw to face conversation."
Cris just watches Elijah and Neeja.
*Elijah's eyes tear up.*
"I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to break your heart..."

"I-if you don't mind me interjecting, Neeja, Rakeun is also a werewolf. A Nord and an Argonian usually have very different afterlives. But with them both being werewolves, they might actually be able to spend their afterlife with each other. A-and you've seen how happy they make each other. Don't you want that to continue even in death?"
*Neeja approaches Elijah...and hugs him.*
"It will be extremely hard to let go of you...and to not be with you when I return to the Hist...but I still love you, and therefore I want you to be happy, wherever you end up..."

*Elijah returns the hug.*

"...typical rich person, with the exception of you of course. They have it all, live a comfy life, but the moment things aren't their perfect vision, like they lose their position, or they learn that their child servant is gay, they go nuts. I'd like to speak to this guy, and it may end up being a claw to face conversation."
*Elijah's eyes tear up.*
"I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to break your heart..."

"I-if you don't mind me interjecting, Neeja, Rakeun is also a werewolf. A Nord and an Argonian usually have very different afterlives. But with them both being werewolves, they might actually be able to spend their afterlife with each other. A-and you've seen how happy they make each other. Don't you want that to continue even in death?"
*Neeja approaches Elijah...and hugs him.*
"It will be extremely hard to let go of you...and to not be with you when I return to the Hist...but I still love you, and therefore I want you to be happy, wherever you end up..."

*Elijah returns the hug.*
"I wouldn't care if you ripped him limb from limb. I'd even ensure you didn't get arrested."
She meanwhile watches Elijah and Neeja

Back
Top Bottom