1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by DemonikD, Mar 27, 2015.

1. DemonikD

DemonikD Terrarian

Did you tried to place it on dirt?
    Anybody els has this problem?

2. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

Yeah, same thing. Maybe because it's a consumable ?

3. DemonikD

DemonikD Terrarian

Imma gonna check it right away, be patient and sorry for the inconvenient

EDIT: Fixed and working, let us know about any other things

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  4. Pixelated Junior XII

Pixelated Junior XII Skeletron Prime

lolololololololololololololololololol THIS...looks pretty darn cool, when and where do these ores spawn?

DemonikD likes this.
  5. IcyPenguin

IcyPenguin Spazmatism

They spawn underground at the very start of the game. They shouldn't be hard to find since their spawn rate is quite high.

DemonikD likes this.
  6. DemonikD

DemonikD Terrarian

The ores can be found in the underground and they generates with the creation of a new world.

I admit it's a bit high spawn rate for now, but since i already know the value of these ores you will love to find a quite high amount of them because they will be precious for the next Tier of items we are working on, for now enjoy this prehard settings.

Please dont forget to tell us if you face some errors or whatever, we're here to give any kind of explanation about our mod.

DemonikD & ScarletBen

7. Pixelated Junior XII

Pixelated Junior XII Skeletron Prime

Just pointing out that the minion set has the most defence... tipically minion sets have the LEAST, with melee having the most. I also recommend having the difference in defences not as large, like air have 20-22 and earth have like 30-32, so it's a little more balanced

Betailas likes this.
  8. Betailas

Betailas Terrarian

Support this idea completely. It looks rather starnge that the warrior's armor has less defence than mage's or sommoner's. Fix it please.

9. ScarletBen

ScarletBen Terrarian

We are already working to fix the defense of the armor , but we also plan to add some new things with this update !

10. NitroTerrarian

NitroTerrarian Spazmatism

of topic: so jelly :/
    i never get as much downloads as you

11. Lonho

Lonho Terrarian

How i can get the Air Crystal?

12. _Mish

_Mish Skeletron Prime

Promising! I like it :)

13. Tzerchaos

Tzerchaos Terrarian

this is a good mod but i have an idea ok here it is light crystal and dark crystal hardmode exclusive items. sub elements lightning sub of fire ice sub of water metal sub of earth plastic sub of air and then a pure crystal a mixture of them all

14. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

I dont think this mod is being worked on. The last update was made at the beginin of 2015.

Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.