Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation, noting several spontaneous causality failures.

[2] Ow. Ow. Ow. Doctor Gears administers first aid to himself.

12/20 Population Explosion
2/20 Ironclad
12/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Preparatory actions continue.

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
Name: Minus (likely a false name)
PoI-002 "Distractor":
Name: JoeBOB
PoI-003 [CODENAME PENDING]:
Name: Winkins?
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
Name: Doctor Charles Ogden Gears
PoI-005 "Dragon":
Name: Ender_Smirk?
PoI-006 "Orb":
Name: O.R.I.G.I.N.?

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
Name: Cloning Pod
AoI-002 "Geode":
Name: Crystal Array
AoI-003 "Fortification":
Name: Stone Palisade (formerly Tree Palisade)
AoI-004 "Outclasser":
Name: Class Facility
AoI-005: "Fencer":
Name: Fence
AoI-006: "Engager":
Name: Duelist
AoI-007: "Gunfighter":
Name: Machine Gun Turret
AoI-008: "Incubator":
Name: Super Cloner
AoI-008-1: "Hatchling":
Name (plural): Dragon
AoI-00989: "Goop":
Name: Muck Monster

Humans:
360 Civilians
115 Engineers
125 Builders

Doctor Gears is slightly embarrassed when he realizes that the energy being had used the right number, after all.

Action 1: The poison creature makes a strange gargling noise. It raises its hands up and grabs at its neck. Its hands then push up, detaching its head from its body. It pulls its arm back and tosses its head. It flies through the air and hits the ground. The head then grows strange tentacles that act as feet. The head leaps and over to a random spot. However, while in midair, its tentacles start spinning. It takes flight and goes through a sudden change in momentum. The head starts spinning, and then, unexpectedly, hits Minus in the back of the head. Its tentacles grow and the head part expands. It becomes sort of like a hat, leeching onto the back of Minus's head. It then begins sucking nutrients form Minus's skull. The head throbs as it eats up the skull. Finally, after feeling content with its meal, it hops off.
Action 2: Meanwhile, the creature's body is doing its own thing. It rolls up into a ball and rolls across the ground. A hand grows out of the top and it signals the Muck Monster to follow. The both go barreling into the turret, trying to eat even more of its supports. Once done, the creature's body walks over to the spot the head had jumped off from and the two reunite.
14/20 Protector
14/30 The Living
4/16 Pollute

The dragonman sets the super cloner to constantly make new dragons, since clearly it had a starting bug that stopped it from running last turn. Shouldn't be an issue. He then tells places a lightning rod nearby to stop more errant lightning from hitting the cloners.
Cloned Cloner 4/20
Spirits, Come 4/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 4/10

12/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 14/30
12/20 We Live in a society > 14/20
7/10 where's the food? > > > 9/10
[1] The Crystal array pulses, turning greyer, as energy begins flowing into it from the Red Crystal embedded into it... The cracks and chipped parts of the array begin to heal! The Array now has a passive regemeration regeneration over time. The Array also returns to attacking (and distracting) Minus. that's its purpose, even if it doesn't seem to be working very well. I make a mental note to direct it to shoot the grenade (which it sounds like didn't explode?) if Minus nears it again...

[1]I walk over to the Class Facility, and start teaching there. Soon enough, several previously-unclassed humans have gained their classes... and the new class is...
Teachers! The Class Facility can now enclass more humans at a time, and do so at a higher quality! However, to fully take advantage of this, those who are classed by the teachers will take another round to receive their Classes. No new classes are added, as the teachers aren't good enough to teach people how to be teachers themselves, and I haven't taught them how to make anything new in particular.

You're starting to stress the Crystal Array with all of these enhancements...regeneration added.
Wait, this is just a class facility upgrade!

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation, noting several spontaneous causality failures.

[2] Ow. Ow. Ow. Doctor Gears administers first aid to himself.

12/20 Population Explosion
2/20 Ironclad
12/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":
AoI-00989: "Goop":

Humans:
360 Civilians
115 Engineers
125 Builders

Doctor Gears is slightly embarrassed when he realizes that the energy being had used the right number, after all.

You get the 5 health back.

Action 1: The poison creature makes a strange gargling noise. It raises its hands up and grabs at its neck. Its hands then push up, detaching its head from its body. It pulls its arm back and tosses its head. It flies through the air and hits the ground. The head then grows strange tentacles that act as feet. The head leaps and over to a random spot. However, while in midair, its tentacles start spinning. It takes flight and goes through a sudden change in momentum. The head starts spinning, and then, unexpectedly, hits Minus in the back of the head. Its tentacles grow and the head part expands. It becomes sort of like a hat, leeching onto the back of Minus's head. It then begins sucking nutrients form Minus's skull. The head throbs as it eats up the skull. Finally, after feeling content with its meal, it hops off.
Action 2: Meanwhile, the creature's body is doing its own thing. It rolls up into a ball and rolls across the ground. A hand grows out of the top and it signals the Muck Monster to follow. The both go barreling into the turret, trying to eat even more of its supports. Once done, the creature's body walks over to the spot the head had jumped off from and the two reunite.
14/20 Protector
14/30 The Living
4/16 Pollute

1 damage!
250 damage to the turret!

The dragonman sets the super cloner to constantly make new dragons, since clearly it had a starting bug that stopped it from running last turn. Shouldn't be an issue. He then tells places a lightning rod nearby to stop more errant lightning from hitting the cloners.
Cloned Cloner 4/20
Spirits, Come 4/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 4/10

OK, done.
The Super Cloner wasn't hit by a lightning bolt, it was hit by a rock dislodged by a lightning bolt.

Entity Turn
The Crystal Array attacks the turret for 200 damage, restoring 50 health.
The Duelist attacks the turret for 200 damage.
The dragon attacks the turret for 50 damage.
The Muck Monster attacks the turret for 200 damage.
The Machine Gun Turret attacks the Crystal Array again for 200 damage.
100 humans and one dragon are made, and 50 humans class.
Engineers repair the Crystal Array. The fence is built up.
Minus blasts the Crystal Array for 200 damage.

Terrain: Subterranean (Protection actions are more effective)
Players:
JoeBOB [AG] HP: 20/20
Winkins [AG] HP: 20/20
The_Two_Eternities [AG] HP: 20/20
Ender_Smirk [AG] HP: 20/20
O.R.I.G.I.N. [AG] HP: 20/20
Humans:
Unclassed: 360
Engineer: 140
Builder: 150

Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 290/800 (Constant, Regeneration)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorny, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Fence [AG] HP: 736/736 (Reinforcement, Buildable, Below)
Duelist [AG] HP: 1,000/1,000
Dragon [AG] HP: 600/600 (x2)
Muck Monster [AG] HP: 1000/1000
Cloning Pod [M] HP: 29,750/30,000
Class Facility [M] HP: 15,000/15,000
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,750/20,000 (Dragon)
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 22,700/25,000
Minus [GM] HP: 96/100

Wait, this is just a class facility upgrade!
...and?
14/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 15/30
14/20 We Live in a society > 15/20
9/10 where's the food? > > 10/10
New: 1/6 A Place Of Torment.
USING.
We have a bunch of people now! enough to count as a small town, right? Wrong, a small town means over a thousand. still, we've got a fair bit. A Village, then. But I digress. These people, they're not starving yet, since they haven't been, well, alive all that long, but they'll still need food eventually, or so is the thinking.
Trees start popping up around the edges of the enclosure. Moss starts to grow on the ground and in damp places. Mushrooms start appearing in scores. soon enough, there's abundant wildlife inside the dome. With a bit of time and effort, The area within the Fence is tilled, furrows for water and newly-designed sun-lamps [engineers, help me out here] helping the plants grow quickly.
New... entity? feature? terrain? : Food! humans or similar beings can eat it for healing and an increase to action efficiancy, though you can't eat it while the relevant buff's active because you're already full.
15/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 16/30
15/20 We Live in a society > 16/20
1/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 2/6
[1]The Crystal Array's in trouble! oe noes! but w8! The red gem hidden within it glows a bit brighter (because i made it do that), and suddenly a wall of translucent grey crystals rises around it! While the wall is largely transparent to the arrays energy beams, it'll still protect against everything else.
the gem proceeds to dim, my power no longer coursing through it any more then usual.

[1] I look around , and see the Machine Gun Turret. hm...
I proceed to walk over to the Turret and start taunting it. I insult its mother. I stick out my tongue. I even call it a dingus! Soon enough, the turret is so mad it can't think straight! This is, of course, only true because it has no mind. it doesn't have a mother, and dingus just means i don't know its name. However, since it can't think straight, it clearly does not notice when I grab the space in front of its muzzle and pull, bending it so a previously mostly-straight bullet-flight will now curve and strike the Turret itself. then I anchor this spacial manipulation to the turret, making it impossible for it to move out of the way. Not that it's noticed the change, what with not thinking straight.

A man who looks like this
latest
shows up. And that man was me,
Doc. scratch.
(pay attention to colors they are important)
I snap my fingers and a portal to Land of Heat and Clockwork a planet in paradox space that is made entirely of clockwork and lava, the portal is inside of the curent fortifications and leads to a spot on the planet right above a pit of lava then I use telekinesis to place all our machines into dave striders house, (on the other side of that planet)

I also start a few charges 2/best to let the person who runs the game decide on this one for alchemitter creation
2/10 for cloning pod upgrade
2/the GM decides but it is less than the top one for my sylladex, we should all create sylladexes so we can hold items

Last edited:
if there are supposed to be multiple colors, i suggest you make non-scrach text a darker gray or otherwise colored.
also, some grammer (IE: and make a portal to the Land of Heat, which is a planet in paradox, etc. unless you don't mean those, in which case clarify such.) would probably be appreciated.
/null

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Priorities, in no particular order: Repair the Cloning Pod. Repair the Super Cloner. Repair/protect the Crystal Array. Assisting the Crystal Array seems to be the most important, but it's important to get other things done, too.

[1] Doctor Gears places several replacement circuit boards into the Cloning Pod and attaches them to the rest of the circuitry.

[1] The crystal wall grows taller and more durable, making it more, even if slightly so, than a simple spur-of-the-moment defense.

14/20 Population Explosion
4/20 Ironclad
14/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":
AoI-009: "Goop":

Humans:
360 Civilians
140 Engineers
150 Builders

presumably dr gears added goopthing 'officially' in normal text, and the original purple was from an outside source writing it.
/nul

Action 1: The polluted creature slowly rolls back over to the Machine Gun Turret. It grabs onto it with its hand, not really doing anything threatening. It holds its other hand out in the opposite direction. It sits there, waiting. Then, within the blink of an eye, the arm turns yellow. It bolts forwards, flying through the subterranean battlefield. It reaches Minus and the arm changes back to purple. The creature itself then begins to glow. The yellow light begins at each arm. It traverses across the arms until it reaches the center. The lights meet in the middle, but seem slightly confused. Then, the two lights are forced to move on, climbing up the arm opposite from where they came. As the light reaches the end of the hands, the glow disappears. However, energy cannot be destroyed. This strange energy transfer affected both creatures. Minus's brain is infected by strange code. He feels himself lose control of his own actions, thinking only of destruction and nothing of dodging. Minus tries to grapple back control, but the code is stuck to his brain. This slows Minus's movement as he tries to expel these ideas from his mind. The turret suffers from a different effect. It is struck with the raw power of godmodding. Its circuits are almost charred from pure exposure to it. The inner wiring of the turret is damaged, pure energy destroying it from within.
Action 2: The toxic monster heads back over to the mountain. This time, it reunites itself with the ground, harmlessly passing through its dirty terrain. It stays near the bottom this time, spreading out instead of lurking around. After a while of seemingly nothing, the top point of the mountain begins to shake, followed by a slow rise. A filthy gum seems to lift it up from its resting place upon the ground. It lifts the mountaintop up to a satisfactory height and drops down. It falls with great force, but doesn't hit the ground. It instead lands upon the gummy layer below, and that layer acts as a kind of spring. It bounces back up, this time with more force. This time, it continues gaining altitude, having the poisonous mass release its grip on the ground. It goes flying up into the air, and then its momentum shifts. It slowly falls and turns towards Minus. The creature of filth pushes off from the mountaintop, adding extra velocity that encourages the mountain's trip towards Minus. It slams into the Godmodder at its maximum force, punishing Minus as best it can. The toxic creature falls to the ground and uses itself as a cushion, preventing damage.
Muck Monster (M.M.) - The muck monster continues its onslaught on the Machine Gun Turret, releasing volley upon volley of muddy despair.
16/20 Protector
16/30 The Living
6/16 Pollute

Cloned Cloner 6/20
Spirits, Come 6/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 6/10
The Dragonman repairs his cloner a bit, and then adds an umbrella to prevent further rock attacks, while checking to make sure it is still cloning.

...and?
14/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 15/30
14/20 We Live in a society > 15/20
9/10 where's the food? > > 10/10
New: 1/6 A Place Of Torment.
USING.
We have a bunch of people now! enough to count as a small town, right? Wrong, a small town means over a thousand. still, we've got a fair bit. A Village, then. But I digress. These people, they're not starving yet, since they haven't been, well, alive all that long, but they'll still need food eventually, or so is the thinking.
Trees start popping up around the edges of the enclosure. Moss starts to grow on the ground and in damp places. Mushrooms start appearing in scores. soon enough, there's abundant wildlife inside the dome. With a bit of time and effort, The area within the Fence is tilled, furrows for water and newly-designed sun-lamps [engineers, help me out here] helping the plants grow quickly.
New... entity? feature? terrain? : Food! humans or similar beings can eat it for healing and an increase to action efficiancy, though you can't eat it while the relevant buff's active because you're already full.
15/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 16/30
15/20 We Live in a society > 16/20
1/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 2/6
[1]The Crystal Array's in trouble! oe noes! but w8! The red gem hidden within it glows a bit brighter (because i made it do that), and suddenly a wall of translucent grey crystals rises around it! While the wall is largely transparent to the arrays energy beams, it'll still protect against everything else.
the gem proceeds to dim, my power no longer coursing through it any more then usual.

[1] I look around , and see the Machine Gun Turret. hm...
I proceed to walk over to the Turret and start taunting it. I insult its mother. I stick out my tongue. I even call it a dingus! Soon enough, the turret is so mad it can't think straight! This is, of course, only true because it has no mind. it doesn't have a mother, and dingus just means i don't know its name. However, since it can't think straight, it clearly does not notice when I grab the space in front of its muzzle and pull, bending it so a previously mostly-straight bullet-flight will now curve and strike the Turret itself. then I anchor this spacial manipulation to the turret, making it impossible for it to move out of the way. Not that it's noticed the change, what with not thinking straight.

As I cannot simulate every one of the ~500 humans, I instead add a meter simulating it. 50% is normal efficiency, and is the default. The Farm, a new machine which was added, will only bring it up to 75%. The rest must be done on your own.
The wall cracks, and is not very effective...
You begin taunting the turret, but it turns out that, having no mind, it can't think about your taunts.

A man who looks like this
latest
shows up. And that man was me,
Doc. scratch.
(pay attention to colors they are important)
I snap my fingers and a portal to Land of Heat and Clockwork a planet in paradox space that is made entirely of clockwork and lava, the portal is inside of the curent fortifications and leads to a spot on the planet right above a pit of lava then I use telekinesis to place all our machines into dave striders house, (on the other side of that planet)

I also start a few charges 2/best to let the person who runs the game decide on this one for alchemitter creation
2/10 for cloning pod upgrade
2/the GM decides but it is less than the top one for my sylladex, we should all create sylladexes so we can hold items

Portal successfully opened, but you don't do anything useful with it, so it disappears.
Not only would it be impossible to fit the entire battlefield in his house, there's no real reason to do it. (Also, he lives in an apartment last time I checked.)
You don't really need an alchemiter or a Sylladex, because of the way this game works.

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Priorities, in no particular order: Repair the Cloning Pod. Repair the Super Cloner. Repair/protect the Crystal Array. Assisting the Crystal Array seems to be the most important, but it's important to get other things done, too.

[1] Doctor Gears places several replacement circuit boards into the Cloning Pod and attaches them to the rest of the circuitry.

[1] The crystal wall grows taller and more durable, making it more, even if slightly so, than a simple spur-of-the-moment defense.

14/20 Population Explosion
4/20 Ironclad
14/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":

Humans:
360 Civilians
140 Engineers
150 Builders

Cloning pod healed by 200 HP.
The wall looks more sturdy now.

Action 1: The polluted creature slowly rolls back over to the Machine Gun Turret. It grabs onto it with its hand, not really doing anything threatening. It holds its other hand out in the opposite direction. It sits there, waiting. Then, within the blink of an eye, the arm turns yellow. It bolts forwards, flying through the subterranean battlefield. It reaches Minus and the arm changes back to purple. The creature itself then begins to glow. The yellow light begins at each arm. It traverses across the arms until it reaches the center. The lights meet in the middle, but seem slightly confused. Then, the two lights are forced to move on, climbing up the arm opposite from where they came. As the light reaches the end of the hands, the glow disappears. However, energy cannot be destroyed. This strange energy transfer affected both creatures. Minus's brain is infected by strange code. He feels himself lose control of his own actions, thinking only of destruction and nothing of dodging. Minus tries to grapple back control, but the code is stuck to his brain. This slows Minus's movement as he tries to expel these ideas from his mind. The turret suffers from a different effect. It is struck with the raw power of godmodding. Its circuits are almost charred from pure exposure to it. The inner wiring of the turret is damaged, pure energy destroying it from within.
Action 2: The toxic monster heads back over to the mountain. This time, it reunites itself with the ground, harmlessly passing through its dirty terrain. It stays near the bottom this time, spreading out instead of lurking around. After a while of seemingly nothing, the top point of the mountain begins to shake, followed by a slow rise. A filthy gum seems to lift it up from its resting place upon the ground. It lifts the mountaintop up to a satisfactory height and drops down. It falls with great force, but doesn't hit the ground. It instead lands upon the gummy layer below, and that layer acts as a kind of spring. It bounces back up, this time with more force. This time, it continues gaining altitude, having the poisonous mass release its grip on the ground. It goes flying up into the air, and then its momentum shifts. It slowly falls and turns towards Minus. The creature of filth pushes off from the mountaintop, adding extra velocity that encourages the mountain's trip towards Minus. It slams into the Godmodder at its maximum force, punishing Minus as best it can. The toxic creature falls to the ground and uses itself as a cushion, preventing damage.
Muck Monster (M.M.) - The muck monster continues its onslaught on the Machine Gun Turret, releasing volley upon volley of muddy despair.
16/20 Protector
16/30 The Living
6/16 Pollute

Minus does not resist...he embraces it! The turret takes 200 damage, though.
Minus is too busy raging to dodge, and takes 1 damage!

Cloned Cloner 6/20
Spirits, Come 6/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 6/10
The Dragonman repairs his cloner a bit, and then adds an umbrella to prevent further rock attacks, while checking to make sure it is still cloning.

Super Cloner repaired by 200.
OK.

Entity Turn
Everything attacks the Machine Gun Turret for a total of 700 damage, and the Crystal Array heals.
The Machine Gun Turret attacks the Crystal Array, but is blocked by the armor!
100 humans are made, and 50 class.
Engineers repair the Crystal Array. The fence is built up.
The Super Cloner delays and sparks, but makes a dragon as usual. This one doesn't seem to be quite as good, though...
The Food meter increases by 5%.
Minus, in a rage, smashing through wall and crystal alike, dealing 500 damage to the Crystal Array!

Terrain: Subterranean (Protection actions are more effective)
Players:
JoeBOB [AG] HP: 20/20
Winkins [AG] HP: 20/20
The_Two_Eternities [AG] HP: 20/20
Ender_Smirk [AG] HP: 20/20
O.R.I.G.I.N. [AG] HP: 20/20
Humans:
Unclassed: 410
Engineer: 190
Builder: 200

Food: 55%
Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 30/800 (Constant, Regeneration, Armor)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorny, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Fence [AG] HP: 736/736 (Reinforcement, Buildable, Below)
Duelist [AG] HP: 1,000/1,000
Dragon [AG] HP: 600/600 (x2), 500/500 (x1)
Muck Monster [AG] HP: 1000/1000
Cloning Pod [M] HP: 29,950/30,000
Class Facility [M] HP: 15,000/15,000
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,750/20,000 (Dragon)
Farm [M] 10,000/10,000
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 21,800/25,000
Minus [GM] HP: 95/100

Last edited:
16/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 18/30
16/20 We Live in a society > 18/20
2/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 4/6
{Math+discord says Crystal Array has 30 HP}
[1] I quickly run over to the crystal. how does one fix a cracked crystal?
With Glue, apparently. very special glue, actually.
Clearly, the glue's level of specialness is a direct requirement of the repair, so to make my Glue more special, instead of calling it 'glass glue', I call this new-and-almost-identical glue "JoeBOB's new and improved superb fast-acting Crystal Array Repairing FLEX GLUE: fumes Guaranteed to cause hallucinations of Martians in all non-guardian-spirit beings who smell them! While supplies last, complementary glitter included in glue!". This highly unique- and, clearly, effective- glue is quickly applied to the Crystal Array. I make extra sure to fill all the cracks and holes, because if you fix all the cracks and holes, and you let it dry completely, Flex Seal Works.
Soon enough, a new, sturdy, almost-indistinguishable substance has filled all the cracks in the Array, healing it significantly.

[1] Seeing the Damage to the Crystal Array, JoeBOB goes to stand in front of it, holding some freshly-picked Arugula. And so does JoeBOB. Not wanting to feel left out, JoeBOB also stands near it with more Arugula, And seeing the social consensus, JoeBOB joins them. The JoeBOBs from that one time when like 4 of them ran at Minus at once have returned. One of them is probably the Real JoeBOB. or maybe... they're all JoeBOB. at the Same Time.
Anyway, they spread out, preparing to fly, bend space, or fall through the ground to block any attacks on the array with their bodies if necessary. And all of them are holding Arugula. This is because if Minus should choose to Attack the Array again- or anyone else chooses to do so from less them 53 paces- They will immediately suffer my Arugula-based retaliation.
Trust me, it'll be genius.

The dragonman looks over his supercloner, and tries to ascertain the reason that the error occurred, and tries to correct it, while also setting a small forcefield around it to weaken attacks slightly. He watches to see if the machine is still set to make more dragons, since that first time was wierd.
Cloned Cloner 8/20
Spirits, Come 8/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 8/10

(they have built it up so much that it is larger than the house it was originally part of, plus the rest of the house didn't even follow it into paradox space his part is all that is left) 4/10 for cloning pod upgrade

Minus don't think it'l be easy to destroy this base, I point my finger at Minus suddenly something odd starts ro happen to him, specifically he stops being able to breath properly, why's that? well it's because his lungs are being torn apart by the immense gravitational pull of the small black holes I created next to them.

Mr. @JOEbob, then Algot said that colors are important he meant more than that some people speak in different colors, some things like
L
latest
rd English
greensun.gif
need to be spoken of using specific colors and or images

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. It appears that repairing and protecting the Crystal Array is the greatest priority at the moment.

[2] After JoeBOB glues together the crystal, Doctor Gears seals the glue (and the Martian-hallucination fumes) away from the air by simply coating the crystal in several layers of duct tape. So much duct tape, in fact, that it acts as a layer of armor for the Crystal Array.

16/20 Population Explosion
6/20 Ironclad
16/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":
AoI-010: "Granary":
Name: Farm

Humans:
410 Civilians
190 Engineers
200 Builders

Action 1: The poisonous creature stands around without moving, its eyes closed. It opens then, and a purple film begins to unwrap around it. As the film unwraps, it continues to spin, flying up into the air. The being seems to disappear. A still silence settles in the spot of which it stood. Suddenly, a strong gust blows past Minus. The wind begins to spin, moving with some strange difference in pressure. The wind gains power and evolves into a small twister, centered around Minus. Minus is knocked side to side, dust slightly harming his ability to see. Meanwhile, the twister gains momentum and becomes a fully fledged tornado. It begins to close in on Minus, causing him to suffer from more spinning air. The air then condenses to the point that it doesn't fit around Minus. The thin tornado rises upwards, allowing Minus to escape. However, the moment Minus has escaped down, the tornado pierces down through Minus, feeling more like a solid spike than pure air. The wind ends, and the silence settles yet again.
Action 2: Another gust of wind passes through the battlefield. It yet again spins, picking up dust particles from the ground below and moisture. Eventually, it picks up enough to show that it has a certain, humanoid shape. The form holds its gusty hand up and points it at the Machine Gun Turret. Another gust flies forward from its hand. This gust crashes into the Machine Gun Turret, causing it to be uprooted and flip around on the ground.
M.M. - The Muck Monster keeps being rude, slowly eroding the Machine Gun Turret.
18/20 Protector
18/30 The Living
8/16 Pollute

Back
Top Bottom