Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

Oh ho I'm back! (Da da da!) From outer Space (Da da da!)
I will survive!

Yeah, I'm back, but I completely didn't read the other posts that weren't the rules. Oh well.

2/20 Gisela
2/30 Bruna
1/10 Snap Crackle Pop!

I woke up late again. Darn. Using my new but tired body, I look for a victim, and then drop them into a 20ft deep hole lined with ice. Have fun getting out of there.

And yes, I know that's not how the song goes.

Minus looks in horror at the swarm of AG entities. Despite still being at mid-90s level of health, he is hopelessly outgunned.
But then a smile crosses his face, and he begins charging something...

16/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 18/30
16/20 We Live in a society > 18/20
2/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 4/6
{Math+discord says Crystal Array has 30 HP}
[1] I quickly run over to the crystal. how does one fix a cracked crystal?
With Glue, apparently. very special glue, actually.
Clearly, the glue's level of specialness is a direct requirement of the repair, so to make my Glue more special, instead of calling it 'glass glue', I call this new-and-almost-identical glue "JoeBOB's new and improved superb fast-acting Crystal Array Repairing FLEX GLUE: fumes Guaranteed to cause hallucinations of Martians in all non-guardian-spirit beings who smell them! While supplies last, complementary glitter included in glue!". This highly unique- and, clearly, effective- glue is quickly applied to the Crystal Array. I make extra sure to fill all the cracks and holes, because if you fix all the cracks and holes, and you let it dry completely, Flex Seal Works.
Soon enough, a new, sturdy, almost-indistinguishable substance has filled all the cracks in the Array, healing it significantly.

[1] Seeing the Damage to the Crystal Array, JoeBOB goes to stand in front of it, holding some freshly-picked Arugula. And so does JoeBOB. Not wanting to feel left out, JoeBOB also stands near it with more Arugula, And seeing the social consensus, JoeBOB joins them. The JoeBOBs from that one time when like 4 of them ran at Minus at once have returned. One of them is probably the Real JoeBOB. or maybe... they're all JoeBOB. at the Same Time.
Anyway, they spread out, preparing to fly, bend space, or fall through the ground to block any attacks on the array with their bodies if necessary. And all of them are holding Arugula. This is because if Minus should choose to Attack the Array again- or anyone else chooses to do so from less them 53 paces- They will immediately suffer my Arugula-based retaliation.
Trust me, it'll be genius.

Well, you're not a guardian spirit, you just get your power from one. You begin hallucinating before you can actually repair it any noticeable amount.
Arugula is just a plant. What, exactly, are you planning to do with it?

The dragonman looks over his supercloner, and tries to ascertain the reason that the error occurred, and tries to correct it, while also setting a small forcefield around it to weaken attacks slightly. He watches to see if the machine is still set to make more dragons, since that first time was wierd.
Cloned Cloner 8/20
Spirits, Come 8/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 8/10

It looks like one of the parts is fried. You grant it Armor0.

(they have built it up so much that it is larger than the house it was originally part of, plus the rest of the house didn't even follow it into paradox space his part is all that is left) 4/10 for cloning pod upgrade

Minus don't think it'l be easy to destroy this base, I point my finger at Minus suddenly something odd starts ro happen to him, specifically he stops being able to breath properly, why's that? well it's because his lungs are being torn apart by the immense gravitational pull of the small black holes I created next to them.

Mr. @JOEbob, then Algot said that colors are important he meant more than that some people speak in different colors, some things like
L
latest
rd English
greensun.gif
need to be spoken of using specific colors and or images

Just before you execute that attack, you realize that doing so would destroy the planet, so you don't do it.

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. It appears that repairing and protecting the Crystal Array is the greatest priority at the moment.

[2] After JoeBOB glues together the crystal, Doctor Gears seals the glue (and the Martian-hallucination fumes) away from the air by simply coating the crystal in several layers of duct tape. So much duct tape, in fact, that it acts as a layer of armor for the Crystal Array.

16/20 Population Explosion
6/20 Ironclad
16/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Preparatory actions continue.

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
Name: Minus (likely a false name)
PoI-002 "Distractor":
Name: JoeBOB
PoI-003 [CODENAME PENDING]:
Name: Winkins?
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
Name: Doctor Charles Ogden Gears
PoI-005 "Dragon":
Name: Ender_Smirk?
PoI-006 "Orb":
Name: O.R.I.G.I.N.?

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
Name: Cloning Pod
AoI-002 "Geode":
Name: Crystal Array
AoI-003 "Fortification":
Name: Stone Palisade (formerly Tree Palisade)
AoI-004 "Outclasser":
Name: Class Facility
AoI-005: "Fencer":
Name: Fence
AoI-006: "Engager":
Name: Duelist
AoI-007: "Gunfighter":
Name: Machine Gun Turret
AoI-008: "Incubator":
Name: Super Cloner
AoI-008-1: "Hatchling":
Name (plural): Dragon
AoI-009: "Goop":
Name: Muck Monster
AoI-010: "Granary":
Name: Farm

Humans:
410 Civilians
190 Engineers
200 Builders

You don't give it armor, you just heal it by 150.

Action 1: The poisonous creature stands around without moving, its eyes closed. It opens then, and a purple film begins to unwrap around it. As the film unwraps, it continues to spin, flying up into the air. The being seems to disappear. A still silence settles in the spot of which it stood. Suddenly, a strong gust blows past Minus. The wind begins to spin, moving with some strange difference in pressure. The wind gains power and evolves into a small twister, centered around Minus. Minus is knocked side to side, dust slightly harming his ability to see. Meanwhile, the twister gains momentum and becomes a fully fledged tornado. It begins to close in on Minus, causing him to suffer from more spinning air. The air then condenses to the point that it doesn't fit around Minus. The thin tornado rises upwards, allowing Minus to escape. However, the moment Minus has escaped down, the tornado pierces down through Minus, feeling more like a solid spike than pure air. The wind ends, and the silence settles yet again.
Action 2: Another gust of wind passes through the battlefield. It yet again spins, picking up dust particles from the ground below and moisture. Eventually, it picks up enough to show that it has a certain, humanoid shape. The form holds its gusty hand up and points it at the Machine Gun Turret. Another gust flies forward from its hand. This gust crashes into the Machine Gun Turret, causing it to be uprooted and flip around on the ground.
M.M. - The Muck Monster keeps being rude, slowly eroding the Machine Gun Turret.
18/20 Protector
18/30 The Living
8/16 Pollute

Minus digs into the ground, avoiding that attack.
Machine Gun Turret takes 300 damage.

Oh ho I'm back! (Da da da!) From outer Space (Da da da!)
I will survive!

Yeah, I'm back, but I completely didn't read the other posts that weren't the rules. Oh well.

2/20 Gisela
2/30 Bruna
1/10 Snap Crackle Pop!

I woke up late again. Darn. Using my new but tired body, I look for a victim, and then drop them into a 20ft deep hole lined with ice. Have fun getting out of there.

And yes, I know that's not how the song goes.

What are you attacking?

Entity Turn
Everything attacks the Machine Gun Turret for 550 damage.
The Machine Gun Turret clicks dramatically and begins spinning up...
100 humans are made, 50 class.
Engineers repair the Crystal Array. The fence is built up, but is starting to become just ever-so-slightly unstable.
Minus is charging.

Terrain: Subterranean (Protection actions are more effective)
Players:
JoeBOB [AG] HP: 20/20
Winkins [AG] HP: 20/20
The_Two_Eternities [AG] HP: 20/20
Ender_Smirk [AG] HP: 20/20
O.R.I.G.I.N. [AG] HP: 20/20
Humans:
Unclassed: 460
Engineer: 215
Builder: 225

Food: 55%
Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 400/800 (Constant, Regeneration, Armor)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorny, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Fence [AG] HP: 961/961 (Reinforcement, Buildable, Below)
Duelist [AG] HP: 1,000/1,000
Dragon [AG] HP: 600/600 (x2), 500/500 (x1)
Muck Monster [AG] HP: 1000/1000
Cloning Pod [M] HP: 29,950/30,000
Class Facility [M] HP: 15,000/15,000
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,750/20,000 (Dragon, Armor0)
Farm [M] 10,000/10,000
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 20,950/25,000 (1/2)
Minus [GM] HP: 95/100 (1/3)

Last edited:
4/20 Gisela
4/30 Bruna
3/10 Snap Crackle Pop

Action 1

Time to break out the band. Using the power invested in me, an engineer, I attempt to rally up a band.

Action 2
When I finally get the band together, I proceed to have them parade around loudly, trying to distract minus from charging by beating drums in his face.

18/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 20/30
18/20 We Live in a society > 20/20
4/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 6/6

new ] 1/6 A Territory
new ] 1/12 Monsters?
<We Live in a Society>
So my discord example for We Live in a Society was actually a lie. You see, I hadn't quite decided how it should go. But I did know one thing: REDACTED. and DATA EXPUNGED would not lead to REDACTED, So...
anyway. In a normal game, using this charge would be a simple matter. I would give some stats for it, in accordance with the power of charges, and it would be done.
But in this game...
one action, some flavour, first turn -> Crystal array, 800 hp 200 attack.
one action, some flavour, A Machine somehow, first turn -> Class Facility, 18.75* the health, allows the conversion of humans into something more useful.
6 charges, some flavour -> Fence, has about 80 hp per charge at base, is buildable so i guess it might be different, but...
30 charges (so, 5x as many) and flavour -> Super Cloner, enough health to survive a hundred rounds of Minus attacking it uninterupted (or: more HP per charge then the fence had in total!) and it makes a fence's worth of health roundly. on its own, not when healed through other means.
At any rate, general draft for we live in a society:
One, adds another layer of wall. This one is buildable, but it's designed to be stable up to whatever height we make it.
2) While it's around, unclassed/unspecialized entities inside it can "discover" specialties, which they will work in for money and stuff. or something.
3) the wall has two specials: 1/5 A and 0/2 D. D only charges if you forget to uptick A and i notice. A will probably do something decent. D has a purpose one can ascertain by looking at Roman History around the time of Justinian, which means that it's more-or-less set without being specifically described. the lack of explanation is necessary, i promish
<A Place Of Torment> has the same reason for not getting more then a draft.
intent is turning the red gem in the Crystal Array into a Dungeon core, which would proceed to burrow into the ground (Taking the array with it.) and constructing a dungeon underneath our fortifications; a place for people to train in combat if they please, and a final avenue of retreat for the humans.
Actions are: dunno yet
placeholder actions:
[1] The JoeBOBs continue their defence of the crystal array Dungeon. In preperation for possible assaults on it, they square their Arugula. Now they are holding Arugulabugulas, which are Basically Arugula, but squared. Then they take shifts getting another Arugula, just in case they need both.
[1] I quickly move over to the Palisade and give the thorns some magic. The JoeBOBs continue defending the Dungeon while this happens, somehow. Anyway, the Thorns of the Palisade will start to slowly grow. This will slightly increase their retaliatory damage effect, as well as slowly increasing the Palisades health.

Last edited:
Action 1: The wind intensifies its spinning form, making an aggressive whoosh. It then calms down, a gusty smile crossing its face. The wind jumps into the air and flips, making it so that it is facing the ground. It holds its hands below its head and pulls them back, looking as though it is swimming downwards. Bursts of wind erupt near the ground and push rocks and debris out from below it. As the rocks move, the being moves down into the hole it forms, following the path it carves. It starts to make a tunnel, digging through the ground as fast as the wind. Its tunnel reaches just below the stone beneath Minus. It stops there and exits the tunnel. It takes a look at the pile of leftover debris it has formed and motions toward it with its hands. The pile slowly floats upwards and is dropped down through the tunnel. The being then points down into the tunnel and shoots a heavy blast of air into the it, causing the debris to break through the ground under Minus and explode up in a geyser of stone.
Action 2: The air being seems to dissipate into the air around. The air becomes less and less dense, but a small form remains, shrunk down to a minuscule size. A yellow light radiates from its center. The being zaps up towards Minus. The light disappears and the being completes its flight, landing within Minus's mouth. It speeds down Minus's circulatory system and lands in Minus's lungs. Once within, more air starts rushing into Minus's lungs with it. The being absorbs this and grows, making it so that Minus's lungs explode under the air pressure. The being then escapes from within Minus and grows back to normal size.
20/30 The Living
10/16 Pollute
20/20 Protector
> The being of air puts it hand over its shifting mouth. A strange essence begins to spill out. It takes the form of some strange stone. The being places this down on the ground. The rock begins to act upon instinct. Stones begins to encompass the odd rock. They continue to build around the rock, eventually forming arms and legs. As the rocks seem to near an end, the being holds up its handless arms and more rocks fly up towards them. They form two large walls attached straight to its hands. The creature lurks over to the Super Cloner. It kind of just sits in front of it, waiting. Anyone who stares upon it gets the feeling that its completely harmless unless you attack it, or the thing it is guarding, the Super Cloner. (Basically has decent HP and attacks the first thing that attacks it or the Super Cloner)
0/24 Wind Blade

The Dragonman simply takes the part out, and replaces it with a working replica, within the same planck instant.
Then, he makes certain the machine activates this round, before watching his charge go off.
Cloned Cloner 10/20
Spirits, Come 10/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 10/10
Suddenly, the class facility expands. It suddenly gets a wing where people can learn to be Dragon Riders. This has two benefits. Firstly, in becoming a rider, you add your skills to the dragon's, which should help should combat classes ever become available. Secondly, the dragon's saddle includes fairly decent armor, allowing the dragon to take more hits.

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. He decides to repair the Super Cloner.

[2] Doctor Gears welds new pieces of casing onto the Super Cloner to repair the damaged outer shell.

18/20 Population Explosion
8/20 Ironclad
18/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":

Humans:
460 Civilians
215 Engineers
225 Builders

6/10 for cloning pod upgrade

I clap my hands and the air around minus starts to fly away from him, why because when I clapped my hands that was a signal for Jon Egbert to use his wind powers in order to move said air away. This causes minus to suffocate to death, or at least partially

The game is being rebalanced. Or is it just "balanced", given that the game wasn't balanced before? Whatever.
One turn summons will be 200 HP. A two charge summon will be 500, a three charge will be 750, and further charges increase health by 250 HP per charge. Try to avoid one turn summons.
The base attack is 50, and increases by 50 for each charge.
Machines will have around 500 HP, sometimes less, and attempts to make one may fail.
Current entities will have their attacks changed, but not their HP.

4/20 Gisela
4/30 Bruna
3/10 Snap Crackle Pop

Action 1

Time to break out the band. Using the power invested in me, an engineer, I attempt to rally up a band.

Action 2
When I finally get the band together, I proceed to have them parade around loudly, trying to distract minus from charging by beating drums in his face.

You rally up the unclassed into a band and have them beat drums in his face, but Minus simply digs underground and pops up further away.

18/30 Dara > > > > > > > > > 20/30
18/20 We Live in a society > 20/20
4/6 A Place Of Torment. > > 6/6

new ] 1/6 A Territory
new ] 1/12 Monsters?
<We Live in a Society>
So my discord example for We Live in a Society was actually a lie. You see, I hadn't quite decided how it should go. But I did know one thing: REDACTED. and DATA EXPUNGED would not lead to REDACTED, So...
anyway. In a normal game, using this charge would be a simple matter. I would give some stats for it, in accordance with the power of charges, and it would be done.
But in this game...
one action, some flavour, first turn -> Crystal array, 800 hp 200 attack.
one action, some flavour, A Machine somehow, first turn -> Class Facility, 18.75* the health, allows the conversion of humans into something more useful.
6 charges, some flavour -> Fence, has about 80 hp per charge at base, is buildable so i guess it might be different, but...
30 charges (so, 5x as many) and flavour -> Super Cloner, enough health to survive a hundred rounds of Minus attacking it uninterupted (or: more HP per charge then the fence had in total!) and it makes a fence's worth of health roundly. on its own, not when healed through other means.
At any rate, general draft for we live in a society:
One, adds another layer of wall. This one is buildable, but it's designed to be stable up to whatever height we make it.
2) While it's around, unclassed/unspecialized entities inside it can "discover" specialties, which they will work in for money and stuff. or something.
3) the wall has two specials: 1/5 A and 0/2 D. D only charges if you forget to uptick A and i notice. A will probably do something decent. D has a purpose one can ascertain by looking at Roman History around the time of Justinian, which means that it's more-or-less set without being specifically described. the lack of explanation is necessary, i promish
<A Place Of Torment> has the same reason for not getting more then a draft.
intent is turning the red gem in the Crystal Array into a Dungeon core, which would proceed to burrow into the ground (Taking the array with it.) and constructing a dungeon underneath our fortifications; a place for people to train in combat if they please, and a final avenue of retreat for the humans.
Actions are: dunno yet
placeholder actions:
[1] The JoeBOBs continue their defence of the crystal array Dungeon. In preperation for possible assaults on it, they square their Arugula. Now they are holding Arugulabugulas, which are Basically Arugula, but squared. Then they take shifts getting another Arugula, just in case they need both.
[1] I quickly move over to the Palisade and give the thorns some magic. The JoeBOBs continue defending the Dungeon while this happens, somehow. Anyway, the Thorns of the Palisade will start to slowly grow. This will slightly increase their retaliatory damage effect, as well as slowly increasing the Palisades health.

I've done my best to fix that. Confetti, celebrations, etcetera.
Society Wall added.
Safe mechanic added. While Safe, humans cannot be targeted...but they can't do things, either.
I'm still not sure how the Argula helps. If you could explain that to me, that'd be great.
The Palisade fails to regenerate, but you do give it a level of Thorns. (Although that probably won't be all that useful at the time being.)

Action 1: The wind intensifies its spinning form, making an aggressive whoosh. It then calms down, a gusty smile crossing its face. The wind jumps into the air and flips, making it so that it is facing the ground. It holds its hands below its head and pulls them back, looking as though it is swimming downwards. Bursts of wind erupt near the ground and push rocks and debris out from below it. As the rocks move, the being moves down into the hole it forms, following the path it carves. It starts to make a tunnel, digging through the ground as fast as the wind. Its tunnel reaches just below the stone beneath Minus. It stops there and exits the tunnel. It takes a look at the pile of leftover debris it has formed and motions toward it with its hands. The pile slowly floats upwards and is dropped down through the tunnel. The being then points down into the tunnel and shoots a heavy blast of air into the it, causing the debris to break through the ground under Minus and explode up in a geyser of stone.
Action 2: The air being seems to dissipate into the air around. The air becomes less and less dense, but a small form remains, shrunk down to a minuscule size. A yellow light radiates from its center. The being zaps up towards Minus. The light disappears and the being completes its flight, landing within Minus's mouth. It speeds down Minus's circulatory system and lands in Minus's lungs. Once within, more air starts rushing into Minus's lungs with it. The being absorbs this and grows, making it so that Minus's lungs explode under the air pressure. The being then escapes from within Minus and grows back to normal size.
20/30 The Living
10/16 Pollute
20/20 Protector
> The being of air puts it hand over its shifting mouth. A strange essence begins to spill out. It takes the form of some strange stone. The being places this down on the ground. The rock begins to act upon instinct. Stones begins to encompass the odd rock. They continue to build around the rock, eventually forming arms and legs. As the rocks seem to near an end, the being holds up its handless arms and more rocks fly up towards them. They form two large walls attached straight to its hands. The creature lurks over to the Super Cloner. It kind of just sits in front of it, waiting. Anyone who stares upon it gets the feeling that its completely harmless unless you attack it, or the thing it is guarding, the Super Cloner. (Basically has decent HP and attacks the first thing that attacks it or the Super Cloner)
0/24 Wind Blade

Minus is flung into the air, but sticks the landing. An invisible crowd cheers for him. He then has something fly into his mouth and coughs it up.

The Dragonman simply takes the part out, and replaces it with a working replica, within the same planck instant.
Then, he makes certain the machine activates this round, before watching his charge go off.
Cloned Cloner 10/20
Spirits, Come 10/20
Mount Dragon, Be the Rider 10/10
Suddenly, the class facility expands. It suddenly gets a wing where people can learn to be Dragon Riders. This has two benefits. Firstly, in becoming a rider, you add your skills to the dragon's, which should help should combat classes ever become available. Secondly, the dragon's saddle includes fairly decent armor, allowing the dragon to take more hits.

You break the sound barrier, causing the new part to be shredded. Damn.
Considering that there are only 3 dragons and the thing that makes them isn't having a good day right now, this isn't going to be all that useful. I'll give the charge points back to you in case you want to use them for something else.

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. He decides to repair the Super Cloner.

[2] Doctor Gears welds new pieces of casing onto the Super Cloner to repair the damaged outer shell.

18/20 Population Explosion
8/20 Ironclad
18/30 Scranton Reality Anchor

Persons of Interest:
PoI-001 "Subtracter":
PoI-002 "Distractor":
PoI-004 "Clockwork":
PoI-005 "Dragon":
PoI-006 "Orb":

Assets of Interest:
AoI-001 "Lazarus":
AoI-002 "Geode":
AoI-003 "Fortification":
AoI-004 "Outclasser":

Humans:
460 Civilians
215 Engineers
225 Builders

Super Cloner heals 150.

6/10 for cloning pod upgrade

I clap my hands and the air around minus starts to fly away from him, why because when I clapped my hands that was a signal for Jon Egbert to use his wind powers in order to move said air away. This causes minus to suffocate to death, or at least partially

Who's Jon Egbert, and why would he care about this war at all?

Entity Turn
Every AG entity attacks the Machine Gun Turret to the tune of 300 damage. Ouch.
The Machine Gun Turret completes its charge: Anti-Personnel Tactics!
The Machine Gun Turret levels its gun on the humans and unleashes a flurry of bullets!
75 engineers killed! 75 builders killed! 150 unclassed humans killed!
100 humans are made, 50 of whom class.
The shock factor of the attack prevents humans from acting this turn.
The farm increases the food meter by 60%.
Minus is charging.

Players:
Humans:
Unclassed: 360
Engineer: 165
Builder: 175

Food: 60%
Safe:
Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 400/800 (Constant, Regeneration, Armor)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorns2, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Society Wall [AG] HP: 600/600 (Buildable) {10% chance to let 50 humans class} [A: ///// D: //]
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,900/20,000 (Dragon, Armor0)
Farm [M] 10,000/10,000
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 20,650/25,000
Minus [GM] HP: 95/100 (2/3)

Last edited:
I ask the humans to build up the Society wall (when it says 10% chance to let humans class, that means to new classes, as opposed to specifically builder/engineer, right?).
also, I used a 6/6 charge called 'a place of torment' on the crystal array- it was supposed to remove it from the field for now and place it as a last-resort//training place for people to run to if everything else dies. said last-resort//training place was also intended to possess mediocre self-snowballing over time.
said place was called a 'dungeon'
additional note: It might alternatively function as a staging ground for training, or something, with further upgrades.
20/30 Dara > > > > > 22/30
1/6 A Territory > > > 3/6
1/12 Monsters?> > > 3/12

[1] While Minus is busy charging, JoeBOB sneaks up to him. as stealthily as possible, I attach jumper cables to him, which lead to a battery for later. right as I turn to leave, JoeBOB accidentally trips and draws his attention. Well, hopefully that'll keep him from charging.
[1] The Arugula is very important. However, with the dungeon... a dungeon, it hopefully should be fine for now, so instead of standing guard on it, the JoeBOBs go stand guard the society wall, fence, and stuff behind it, instead. While they refuse to explain their plans with Arugula and Arugulabugula, they promise that it'll be genious, when they use them. they continue talking in third person for no discernable reason.
[0] i point out the whole point of the fence is to bodyguard the humans and ask if the machinegun suddenly bypasses bodyguarding.

Last edited:
8/10 for cloning pod upgrade

(the rage is purely IC)

0ed6e999bb52f9287e3fb96d931876855cca584br1-650-450_hq.gif

DO YOU JUST NOT WANT ME TO DO ACTIONS OR WHAT!
Doc scratch (who is to angry to narrate himself right now) causes the Machine Gun Turret to explode out of frustration

to quote DTG1's first tip:
1. Don't expect your attacks to actually work.
it was a godmodder attack so it fits into there.
...also you seem to in general be trying to do a lot more then most people with a given action, i feel.

side note you know the SCP game updated right?
/null

to quote DTG1's first tip:

it was a godmodder attack so it fits into there.
...also you seem to in general be trying to do a lot more then most people with a given action, i feel.

/null

That was just my character being angry, not me. check the part between the image and the charge number

/null

((OOC: I used 20 points to summon a thing last turn.))
Action 1: The humanoid wind does a grabbing motion. Wind comes in towards it, pulling along an odd rhombus. It floats over to the being and reveals strings stitched into the sides of it. The wind being spins its hands over its head, and the kite follows its path. The being throws its hand forwards. The kite flies forwards and passes Minus. The air makes a sudden shift and the string starts to wrap around Minus's neck. It continues to orbit around Minus, tightening the hold of the string on Minus. Slowly, Minus begins to choke. Deep cuts are etched into his neck's skin. The kite part pulls more and starts dragging Minus along. As the wind dies down, the string remains attached, hanging there limply around his neck.
Action 2: The air being holds its hands in front of it as if it is holding a ball. Wind starts to spin around in the sphere, becoming more and more dense. The being forces this ball out. As it does so, it expands out, loosing some density. It flies forwards and surrounds Minus. Once Minus is completely encompassed, the sphere gains more air. Pressure builds in the strange orb as more air is added. Then, some of it seems to disappear. The nitrogen in the atmosphere starts to take over the role of the other elements. Just as Minus realizes what is happening, the air being's hand shines yellow and a small bolt of lightning flies forwards, causing the air around Minus to explode, lighting him ablaze as well.
22/30 The Living
12/16 Pollute
2/24 Wind Blade

Considering that there are only 3 dragons and the thing that makes them isn't having a good day right now, this isn't going to be all that useful. I'll give the charge points back to you in case you want to use them for something else.
IC: The dragonman notes that charge points are forced to do what was intended by the title once charged, so no dice, and that not all objects made are for the short term. The upgrade is there, and he has every intent of it being useful eventually. Note that it buffs the Dragons' defenses. That is worth something, even now. He then proceeds to retry his repairs, this time making sure the universe realizes he makes the broken part cease to exist, before replacing it with the replacement part, within the same planck instant so it doesn't affect the structure's functionality. He then makes certain it is set to clone again this turn, since apparently he is required to.
Cloned Cloner 12/20
Spirits, Come 12/20
Repairs and renovations 2/30

6/20 Gisela
6/30 Bruna
5/10 SCP

I gather about 10 engineers and lay out a blue print for clockwork servants, little repair robots that can help everyone.

I then set the idea that if we could find a way to up the charge cap, Although the current system intrigues me, we may be able to summon horrible abominations. Horrible but friendly.

I ask the humans to build up the Society wall (when it says 10% chance to let humans class, that means to new classes, as opposed to specifically builder/engineer, right?).
also, I used a 6/6 charge called 'a place of torment' on the crystal array- it was supposed to remove it from the field for now and place it as a last-resort//training place for people to run to if everything else dies. said last-resort//training place was also intended to possess mediocre self-snowballing over time.
said place was called a 'dungeon'
additional note: It might alternatively function as a staging ground for training, or something, with further upgrades.
20/30 Dara > > > > > 22/30
1/6 A Territory > > > 3/6
1/12 Monsters?> > > 3/12

[1] While Minus is busy charging, JoeBOB sneaks up to him. as stealthily as possible, I attach jumper cables to him, which lead to a battery for later. right as I turn to leave, JoeBOB accidentally trips and draws his attention. Well, hopefully that'll keep him from charging.
[1] The Arugula is very important. However, with the dungeon... a dungeon, it hopefully should be fine for now, so instead of standing guard on it, the JoeBOBs go stand guard the society wall, fence, and stuff behind it, instead. While they refuse to explain their plans with Arugula and Arugulabugula, they promise that it'll be genious, when they use them. they continue talking in third person for no discernable reason.
[0] i point out the whole point of the fence is to bodyguard the humans and ask if the machinegun suddenly bypasses bodyguarding.

Any existing classes. No new ones, unfortunately, because that'd get annoying for me real fast.
The "Safe" mechanic is an abstraction of your dungeon. I'll add the tag to your crystal array.
Minus doesn't care about the tripping. He keeps charging.
OK, that accomplished something very important.
Wait what? Where did you say that?

8/10 for cloning pod upgrade

(the rage is purely IC)

0ed6e999bb52f9287e3fb96d931876855cca584br1-650-450_hq.gif

DO YOU JUST NOT WANT ME TO DO ACTIONS OR WHAT!
Doc scratch (who is to angry to narrate himself right now) causes the Machine Gun Turret to explode out of frustration

200 damage!

((OOC: I used 20 points to summon a thing last turn.))
Action 1: The humanoid wind does a grabbing motion. Wind comes in towards it, pulling along an odd rhombus. It floats over to the being and reveals strings stitched into the sides of it. The wind being spins its hands over its head, and the kite follows its path. The being throws its hand forwards. The kite flies forwards and passes Minus. The air makes a sudden shift and the string starts to wrap around Minus's neck. It continues to orbit around Minus, tightening the hold of the string on Minus. Slowly, Minus begins to choke. Deep cuts are etched into his neck's skin. The kite part pulls more and starts dragging Minus along. As the wind dies down, the string remains attached, hanging there limply around his neck.
Action 2: The air being holds its hands in front of it as if it is holding a ball. Wind starts to spin around in the sphere, becoming more and more dense. The being forces this ball out. As it does so, it expands out, loosing some density. It flies forwards and surrounds Minus. Once Minus is completely encompassed, the sphere gains more air. Pressure builds in the strange orb as more air is added. Then, some of it seems to disappear. The nitrogen in the atmosphere starts to take over the role of the other elements. Just as Minus realizes what is happening, the air being's hand shines yellow and a small bolt of lightning flies forwards, causing the air around Minus to explode, lighting him ablaze as well.
22/30 The Living
12/16 Pollute
2/24 Wind Blade

Added.
Minus cuts the string with a convenient knife.
Nitrogen is not explosive. It's actually pretty inert, in fact, so the attack consists only of an easily-dodgeable lightning bolt.

IC: The dragonman notes that charge points are forced to do what was intended by the title once charged, so no dice, and that not all objects made are for the short term. The upgrade is there, and he has every intent of it being useful eventually. Note that it buffs the Dragons' defenses. That is worth something, even now. He then proceeds to retry his repairs, this time making sure the universe realizes he makes the broken part cease to exist, before replacing it with the replacement part, within the same planck instant so it doesn't affect the structure's functionality. He then makes certain it is set to clone again this turn, since apparently he is required to.
Cloned Cloner 12/20
Spirits, Come 12/20
Repairs and renovations 2/30

The only problem is that currently, classes consist of around 150-200 humans, and there's only 3 dragons. Since the Class Facility doesn't reclassify humans this would be a huge waste. Are you sure you're fine with this?
The point isn't that the old part is still there, the problem is you're replacing the part so fast you're destroying the new part.

6/20 Gisela
6/30 Bruna
5/10 SCP

I gather about 10 engineers and lay out a blue print for clockwork servants, little repair robots that can help everyone.

I then set the idea that if we could find a way to up the charge cap, Although the current system intrigues me, we may be able to summon horrible abominations. Horrible but friendly.

OK, you have a blueprint. What next?
There is a way to up the charge cap, but it's not going to come into play just yet.

Entity Turn
Everything attacks the Machine Gun Turret, as usual, for 300 damage.
The Machine Gun Turret retaliates, attacking the Society Wall for 200 damage.
100 humans are made, and 50 class.
Engineers repair the Society Wall. The Society Wall is built up.
The farm increases food..
Minus completes his charge: Negative Addition.
A blob of negative energy appears on the Society Wall, dealing 400 damage to it.

Players:
Humans:
Unclassed: 410
Engineer: 190
Builder: 200

Food: 75%
Safe:
Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 400/800 (Constant, Regeneration, Armor, Safe)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorns2, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Society Wall [AG] HP: 350/700 (Buildable) {10% chance to let 50 humans class} [A: ///// D: //]
Rock Elemental [AG] HP: 5000/5000 AT: 1000 (Guardian: Super Cloner)
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,900/20,000 (Dragon, Armor0)
Farm [M] 10,000/10,000
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 20,450/25,000
Minus [GM] HP: 95/100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom