• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Fastest Terrarian Ever!

nilepereiraa

Plantera
the post you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.
forums.terraria.org

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-6_10-57-8.png
    upload_2016-5-6_10-57-8.png
    466.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Bahamut2001

Steampunker
Nice. I knew it could go faster, but I never got around to fiddling with it after I did my video. The fastest I got was 3199, so you hold the record now. ^_^
[doublepost=1462504543,1462504242][/doublepost]just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to get that far?

Also, I hope your using Mechmod for this, without it is.....not fun to say the least T_T

nilepereiraa

Plantera
It took around 3 hours to reach 3300+

I also used Mechmod for this. Sometimes disabling free cam to see how fast the screen shakes. Sometimes it doesn't even move xD

nilepereiraa

Plantera
Okay so I was doing some tests on my Builder's Workshop world and made this sort of setup
upload_2016-5-9_9-33-22.png

Weird thing is that before reaching 700 MPH, The speed just started rising rapidly at intervals. Like, one time its just climbing then all of a sudden it rises rapidly

Top Bottom