Mobile Firing speed of some guns after 1.2 update?

Feesh

Official Terrarian
I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or not, but ever since I've updated to 1.2 on mobile some guns I use fire a lot slower than they used to in 1.1. One of these guns affected is the Megashark. It just doesn't feel like the one from the previous update and I would like to know if this was intended or if it a legitimate bug.

Seriously, how has no one noticed this?

I think it might be a bug, hopefully it gets sorted out. Also it might be intended because the bosses are REALLY weak.

I agree, all rapid ranged weapons fire slowly, and the clockwork assault rifle sprays bullets at an insane rate (I have defeated the Golem with it, which I'm pretty sure is supposed to be impossibleo_O)

Ugh what I hate about this is that this glitch used to be there and they FIXED IT. Now it's back? AND they fixed Clockwork Assault Rifle being to fast and THAT'S back too? I think MAYBE they've been working on 1.2 longer than we think, they fixed those speed bugs while they were still making 1.2, and releasing 1.2 somehow... Unfixed them I guess?

But it's just a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

Are any Melee weapons slower too?

Ugh what I hate about this is that this glitch used to be there and they FIXED IT. Now it's back? AND they fixed Clockwork Assault Rifle being to fast and THAT'S back too? I think MAYBE they've been working on 1.2 longer than we think, they fixed those speed bugs while they were still making 1.2, and releasing 1.2 somehow... Unfixed them I guess?

But it's just a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

Are any Melee weapons slower too?
Melee weapons are a lot faster now.

The flamethrower's speed hasn't changed, and is now faster than the megashark, despite the actual values on the items.

Back
Top Bottom