• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC FrostHydraPVP - A PvP Based Server With Special Events -

Haro

Terrarian
Welcome to FrostHydraPVP! A Minigame / PvP based server. This server is up only for a few hours a day. The reason is that we do special gamemodes for massive amounts of people a day.
The events ARE daily, so feel free to join when the server is up.

Gamemodes we do:

Team Deathmatch

CTG

Solo Deathmatch

and much more!

Team Deathmatch:

Two teams will each have an hour to gather weapons, gear and materials. After that 1 hour is up the Titanium wall in the middle of the map will be removed and the two teams will then fight. First team to give up, loses.

CTG:

Two teams will each have multiple players. Each player can choose a class, and each class has special abilities. The first person to capture the other teams gem and bring it back to their own bases, wins.

Solo Deathmatch:

Like Team deathmatch except there are no teams and it is a kick upon death.

If you would like to join me, please message me, on here, or on my steam page: Steam Community :: 矢沢ニコッキ (Nicocchi Yazawa)

The IP is: FrostHydraGaming.serv.nu

Top Bottom