Game freezes whenever My computer goes to sleep mode

Graybes

Terrarian
Whenever I put my computer to sleep while Terraria is open, it will freeze when I turn it back on. I can't even close the tab normally, I have to go all the way to task manager in order to end the task.

Yeah same here. Had to take a phone call and stepped away too long and lost all my progress. This is with the latest patch too so it's def not fixed.

I encountered this issue as well, I had to put away my laptop for a while and when I got back, the game had crashed. I sadly don't remember the error I got, and it didn't impact me that much because I was just testing some stuff with a new character in my main world, though I did freak out a bit when I saw the error because I was worried about losing my world (luckily, the world and character were both intact.).

Whenever this happens for me, I find that my game is only frozen visually (that is, I can still hear the game audio as normal). To fix this, I just press Ctrl + Alt + Del, and then click cancel. My game then runs normally. I don’t know if it’s the same freeze as the one you experience, but try that solution and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom