Haloboy01134's Q & A thread.

Varsia

Empress of Light
I see you appear to have found my Q & A thread. Congratulations.

Now, are there any questions would you like to ask?

I guess there are a few restrictions I would like to go over:
Nothing too personal. I don't want you asking me my name, address or anything like that.
I'm fine with answering pretty much any question, just none of a sexual or too personal nature.
Also, nothing of a rude or mean nature. I don't want to be asked anything that I could take as something hateful, cause I probably will.
(Does that leave very many questions? idk)

So... *rubs hands* Shall we begin?

Why did the brain name the brain "brain"?

If you can't answer that, answer this instead:

"How did your name come to life?"

Why did the brain name the brain "brain"?

If you can't answer that, answer this instead:

"How did your name come to life?"
Because the brain gave the brain the name "brain" was a logical decision. (I don't actually know...)

My name came to life when I was just a boy, about 10 years of age, and it came to making my first e-mail address. I like Halo, so that was dumped in there. I am a boy, so "boy" got dumped in there. And the number at the end spells "hello" if put upside-down in some fonts. I found this funny at the time and put that at the end.

Hmm.

If your GF ( If you have one, what's her first name?) and your Mother switched bodies and your gf's promise to you about the "private time" is almost near, how would you know who is who?

By the way, how can I put spoiler tags (or any renameable tags)?

Hmm.

If your GF ( If you have one, what's her first name?) and your Mother switched bodies and your gf's promise to you about the "private time" is almost near, how would you know who is who?
I have no GF.
If I did:
I would know by the way they talk to me. I doubt there are many women out there like my mother.

My most hated enemy?
That's actually...
rather difficult.
I honestly have no clue.
I bet I'd know if I saw them, but right now...
I just don't.

Yesh. You know, you could have answered "The blanket, what else?" if you know what I mean. ;)
I really don't.
I feel like it's an innuendo of some kind.

But to answer with complete and utter honesty: My phone. I listen to music when i'm asleep.

Back
Top Bottom