Hammers! a Q&A with that Milt guy

What would Helena do if someone broke her Chlorophyte Warhammer?
Get a new one, and threaten pester the Goblin tinkerer. The Bane of Gods (and Chlor respectively) can transfer hosts, Chlorophyte being a very good one due to the magical and organic nature of the metal.

Last edited:
I'll let you ponder that thought and post this emote:

index.php
Awkward
Does Helena ever deal with :red: like otherworldly demons?

Is Helena part hammer?
No
Awkward
Does Helena ever deal with :red: like otherworldly demons?
When she has to

Was Helena born a redhead?

and

Are you, Steven, in love with Helena, or her hammer? Both?
Yes, and both for different reasons. Helena existed before the hammer, and I had built up her over all personality for about half a year before Terraria. And as I stated before, I liked her personality and skill set. Chlor on the other hand, I like him for his concept and design. I sorta have an idea on what he’s like, but I haven’t completely dwelved into it.

When did you first get into Terraria?
and what was it like first moving to China? How long did it take to get used to it.
1) I first got Terraria on mobile after me and a friend became interested in 2d sandboxes a little more than a year ago. I looked up Terraria after seeing the minecraft splash text, and all the Terraria content in Worms 3. I played for a good amount of time. The same friend recognized my interest in the game and gave me an alt steam account with the game. I’m currently waiting for my dad to fork over his card so I can actually buy the game personally.

2) About half a year. I wasn’t used to living in an apartment, and I didn’t have a bed in the beginning.

What do you think of my story?

...In more than just a few words, if possible?
index.php
Well, as you already know, I really like what you’ve been doing with your stories. I feel that they are really well written and have a nice style. One thing that I really found interesting was the day by day logs, which was a pretty cool and overall unique concept. (eurgh... I’m running out of possitive descriptive adjectives!)

And yeah, that existentialist reading I attempted to do earlier failed. I shall attempt an absurdist one instead.

Well, as you already know, I really like what you’ve been doing with your stories. I feel that they are really well written and have a nice style. One thing that I really found interesting was the day by day logs, which was a pretty cool and overall unique concept. (eurgh... I’m running out of possitive descriptive adjectives!)

And yeah, that existentialist reading I attempted to do earlier failed. I shall attempt an absurdist one instead.
Thank you. I love hearing feedback, whether positive or negative (Yours was the former tho)

I will make a thread portraying a list of nice adjectives to use on the forums, for art, buildings, etc. For now, have this link:
http://www.themormonhome.com/350-alphabetical-compliments/

Who would win in a game of Poker, then? Same four people...

No, not that kind of poker. Regular Poker.

Who would win in a game of Poker, then? Same four people...

No, not that kind of poker. Regular Poker.
Given this some thought procrasinating hue hue hue it depends. Helena can’t play poker, so she’s out. Samrux would inevitabely be out of practice :P, so it depends on his memory, not sure about Sodapop, and Nageru is a ninja which would mean she could implore a few “unorthadox” methods.

Hello Milt, I am not well acquainted with you so I seek to destroy that blockade.
What types of censorship and restrictions do you face online?
We already had that issue with Gravatar and I presume it is because they have X&R ratings which can be applied to an avatar.
Helena is your OC, basically your internet persona and nothing more? There isn't any role playing or playthroughs behind her?
Why is Seth bleeding profusely?

Back
Top Bottom