Hammers! a Q&A with that Milt guy

What types of censorship and restrictions do you face online?
Only specific websites are blocked, most of them being mainstream media. Examples include Google, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube, BlogSpot, Wordpress, and Deviantart.
Helena is your OC, basically your internet persona and nothing more? There isn't any role playing or playthroughs behind her?
Initially, she was for a tabletop rpg-ish game I played with my friends that eventually extended beyond that. She was my first character in both mobile and PC Terraria. Considering that she was my first character ever, there wasn't any specific playthroughs or requirements, and she used what worked.
Examples: Emerald gem staff on EOC, Katana on EOW, Minishark on Skeletron

Why is Seth bleeding profusely?

OMG! High quality version!

Ahegao.png

Only specific websites are blocked, most of them being mainstream media. Examples include Google, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube, BlogSpot, Wordpress, and Deviantart.

Initially, she was for a tabletop rpg-ish game I played with my friends that eventually extended beyond that. She was my first character in both mobile and PC Terraria. Considering that she was my first character ever, there wasn't any specific playthroughs or requirements, and she used what worked.
Examples: Emerald gem staff on EOC, Katana on EOW, Minishark on Skeletron

OMG! High quality version!

View attachment 43159
Wait if Deviant Art is blocked what about your art thread?

Hang on, when I mentioned in passing that you were taking questions, Cole scrawled down something on some paper for me to pass on... and apologies in advance for what he's liable to have said.

Lemme just fetch it out... aha, here it is. But God, I can hardly read his handwriting. Okay, here we go:

"That Helena chick's pretty peng, yo. Y'know, Red-heads are hot and all that. But tell me, how does she feel about Axe-wielders?"

Hang on, when I mentioned in passing that you were taking questions, Cole scrawled down something on some paper for me to pass on... and apologies in advance for what he's liable to have said.

Lemme just fetch it out... aha, here it is. But God, I can hardly read his handwriting. Okay, here we go:

"That Helena chick's pretty peng, yo. Y'know, Red-heads are hot and all that. But tell me, how does she feel about Axe-wielders?"
If the other end is a hammer, then were good.

What does Helena think of me?
After all, I wield a hammer larger than Chlor, with a built in jet, explosive properties, and regenerative properties.

Back
Top Bottom