Mobile How do I get the Old Style of Terraria on the movement and and attack/mine buttons?

thatsloppy

Skeletron Prime
I've tried going through the settings and I can't find how to do it. I want it how it shows in the screenshot below.

1582336779489.png

I've moved your thread to Mobile General Talk to address your question.

Right now the feature to adjust Mobile controls is not avalible yet. It will be coming in a future update according to the latest State of the Game. There will very likely be a new announcement when the next Mobile Update does drop allowing for the Control customization shown in the screenshots.

I've moved your thread to Mobile General Talk to address your question.

Right now the feature to adjust Mobile controls is not avalible yet. It will be coming in a future update according to the latest State of the Game. There will very likely be a new announcement when the next Mobile Update does drop allowing for the Control customization shown in the screenshots.
Okay. Thank you for your information.

[redacted by staff]
@prodige, please do not reference that site or any other site like it. They are not authorized to distribute any version of Terraria, and deal in cracked/pirated versions of games. If you use such sites, please keep it to yourself. Thanks.

I dont use that app, i buyed terraria on play store that just a recomendation if you want the old version...

Back
Top Bottom