OOC HTTYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes

With limitations i will allow it, the reason for this is it is a machine, thus made of things that are generally stronger than other dragons.
the limitations are as follows:

Your... whatever you wish to call it will NOT be ared with missiles and machine guns and :red:. Instead of missiles on your wings you will have little cannons that fire balls of lava (4 cannons) and in place of a machine gun you will deploy explosive smoke like a smoke trail.

because its made of metal your health will be much higher than other´ health, thus ANY damage done to you is doubled to help balance it out.
(The night fury has about 20,000HP you will have like... 50,000HP)

Now most jets run of of jet fuel, instead you put trash into your fuel hole. (nno sexual joke intendid)

one thing i plan on doing is having saddles and :red: give boosts like... +3% speed. because your a plane and technology like that doesnt exist yet you will not be able to upgrade your... thing.

it is incapable of reproduction

finally, you are inelgeible for certain rewards. mostley just because well it wouldnt help you in any way.

NONE of this applies to your rider. i know its alot but when you have a metal machanical badass in a time before cars or even gasoline... you have to understand.

With limitations i will allow it, the reason for this is it is a machine, thus made of things that are generally stronger than other dragons.
the limitations are as follows:

Your... whatever you wish to call it will NOT be ared with missiles and machine guns and :red:. Instead of missiles on your wings you will have little cannons that fire balls of lava (4 cannons) and in place of a machine gun you will deploy explosive smoke like a smoke trail.

because its made of metal your health will be much higher than other´ health, thus ANY damage done to you is doubled to help balance it out.
(The night fury has about 20,000HP you will have like... 50,000HP)

Now most jets run of of jet fuel, instead you put trash into your fuel hole. (nno sexual joke intendid)

one thing i plan on doing is having saddles and :red: give boosts like... +3% speed. because your a plane and technology like that doesnt exist yet you will not be able to upgrade your... thing.

it is incapable of reproduction

finally, you are inelgeible for certain rewards. mostley just because well it wouldnt help you in any way.

NONE of this applies to your rider. i know its alot but when you have a metal machanical badass in a time before cars or even gasoline... you have to understand.
ok, except one tiny problem...

he's not mechanical. he's a completely biological night fury. its just that his airborn combat capeabilities are up to interpretation as his combat turns when he is in the air will be represented by the events of another dimension.

if you absolutely must, i will 86 the whole "its up to interpretations" and just put MY interpretation of the XFA-27's abilities instead, but i will still have his combat actions be represented instead of directly told. the difference being that you wont have to interpret :red:, you will know that "the XFA fires its guns at the enemy su-25" means "exeffay uses his fire breath on the enemy dragon".

Sorry, was afk

Yes, he’s a normal dragon that flies like a plane. Same goes for every other “aircraft soul” type dragon

Character sheet:
Name: Wyvern
(10-30 is adult)
Species: Aircraft Soul (monstrous nightmare/night fury hybrid)
Family: literally none. not even parents. he just spawned into existance
Bio:

(BTW, having a rider or dragon is optional, yu can be one, the other, or both. But you. Ust be one of them. Also for custome species dragons: go past the rider checklist)

Rider Name: Milay
Rider age: literally nobody but him knows, but he looks pretty :red:ing old
Rider family: all dead. obviously
Bio: not much is known about his past, other than that somehow, he and his dragon, Wyvern, somehow ended up becoming mercenaries working for the empire (yes, these 2 are villains)

Custome dragons:
First of all i prefer non-custom dragons but if you must then go ahead, just dont make it op.
Looks: ill leave this up to your imagination, but his color scheme is
latest
Abilities: instead of invisibilty or self-engulfment, Wyvern can fire a hyperspeed projectile. like a railgun.
Pack: not in a pack, but he does maintain air superiority for the empire.
Other: Wyvern has rarely ever used his special ability.

Theme: this actually varies based on context, but for his first appearance, it will be
[doublepost=1566767846,1566767691][/doublepost]also, there will be 7 aircraft souls. 6 of which are based on superplanes, one of which is based on a spoiler.
their names are
exeffay
Wyvern
Raven
Falken
Morgan
Fenrir
and Justice

im sure anyone familiar with the ace combat franchise can guess which aircraft these bois are based on

to balance out the special ability he can only use it once an hour. also for bad guys i need to know if he should be labeled imortant. this means he is relatively lucky in that he cannot die. like a bad guy normally does. in other word you want him to stick around

Also im not sure you can handle 7 individual characters. stick with 2 and if you can handle that then we can expand. rinse and repeat

um, about the one hour thing... it... kinda become important in his final battle. like, spammed kinda important... he only rarely uses it because the fewer who know about it, the better.

and yes, these 2 are important. they are a bossfight. several, actually.

oh and i forgot to mention this: Milay has almost godlike knowledge of how Wyvern works. so much so that he knows exactly where he should get hit at to avoid taking critical damage in the event of him being unable to evade fire

Well the ability to fire something at high speed is something that needs lots of energy. any normal dragon in the HTTYD universe dont have that kinda energy except the nightfury but still it would require a regneration period.

Well the ability to fire something at high speed is something that needs lots of energy. any normal dragon in the HTTYD universe dont have that kinda energy except the nightfury but still it would require a regneration period.
understandable. it is now canon that Wyvern pasta loaded before the final battle
am i accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom