Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the finalists! :D Toooooouuuuuuughhhhhhh choices, got 1 that's a 100% pick, debating about..well, the rest haha. I guess we have a week to deliberate :)

These are all great entries. Congrats to all who got this far!

Yeah, all of those are really good! At least I was right on my guess on who got to be around, but you know. It was nice to get to share space with you guys though; so I might as well make my choice and fade back into the background once more, yeah?

There are about 20 that are nice and about 5 that are complete bull:red: choice in my opinion. Also, 2 of the choices are roughly the same, with 1 of them clearly being better than the other.

Congrats to all tho.

Congrats to all the AMAZING artists that posted all of that posted their submissions! Even if you didn't make the finals, feel good that you had the opportunity to develop something for Terraria! Seriously though... great job ALL of you! and I hope we can all enjoy this wonderful game for a long time after Journeys End releases.

:rslime:

I am a bit of a furry fan myself and I like to, khm, investigate into some r18 arts and even draw it, but putted anywhere else furry fandom looks out of place for me and many other people. Not only because of its questionable appearance and strong yiff associations but also for furfans obsessive personality.
Anyway, why be mad about someones subjective opinion whatever it may be? Remember — other people can only hurt you physicly. Other pains is your own creation.
Well the stuff he said could potentially hurt the reputation of the character as a whole when I create a video game that she will be in.

A bit bummed that my entry didn’t make it, but the ones we got are pretty good! Really hoping to see more than just 3 make it!

A5A39DB2-F75E-4B8D-AA19-B89A856F7357.png

Last edited:
A bit bummed that my entry didn’t make it, but the ones we got are pretty good! Really hoping to see more than just 3 make it!
ikr. What if there was a twist where they actually add everybody's vanity set in? What if this contest is just a way to hype up everything? Would be a massive and interesting twist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom