• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Magic Storage

tenrose

Terrarian
Is there any way to use the default crafting window while you're in the storage heart? I know there's a crafting module you can make but tbh it's a bit awkward to use.

Artdigy

Terrarian
Is there any way to use the default crafting window while you're in the storage heart? I know there's a crafting module you can make but tbh it's a bit awkward to use.
I never really felt that way. You add crafting stations into it and can craft from how many items you have. I have a system that supports 1.6k items, and its really useful for mass modding where I'd never know how to craft anything otherwise. Because there's a limited amount of crafting slots, you can make a couple crafting stations.
[doublepost=1565371513,1565371429][/doublepost]I think a great update would be to allow updates to the crafting UI as well, so it can hold more crafting stations

Tnamrod

Terrarian
I never really felt that way. You add crafting stations into it and can craft from how many items you have. I have a system that supports 1.6k items, and its really useful for mass modding where I'd never know how to craft anything otherwise. Because there's a limited amount of crafting slots, you can make a couple crafting stations.
[doublepost=1565371513,1565371429][/doublepost]I think a great update would be to allow updates to the crafting UI as well, so it can hold more crafting stations
Alot of popular mods have all in one crafting stations and most (From my experience) are compatible with the Crafting interface.

Daniee!

Skeletron Prime
This mod has worked great for me 100% recommend this even if you can organize this helps so much! Goodjob.

Claymeister

Terrarian
The storage crafting interface is frustrating to use.
  • You can't craft with items in your inventory, they have to be in the storage itself, and the crafting interface doesn't allow to deposit items into it, so you have to run back and fourth between it and the heart.
  • The 10 slots for crafting benches could be upped for mod users.
  • Also, another scenario: I want to craft the Space Gun, so i type it in, and i can't craft it. 'Oh right, i have the meteorite bars in my inventory!'. So you press 'd' to go to the right to the heart, but instead you are stuck typing 'space gunddddddddd'. And pressing enter brings chat up, where there's a repeat of the 'ddddd'. Dunno how to fix it, but you gotta do something man.
Apart from those problems, i think the mod would be vanilla worthy!

Icaruscomplex

Terrarian
This mod doesnt work at all. I put everything in and there a no recipes whatsoever. I've tried replacing the hub, reloading/reinstalling the mod, acquiring the mod from a different source...nothing. is there a fix?

This mod doesnt work at all. I put everything in and there a no recipes whatsoever. I've tried replacing the hub, reloading/reinstalling the mod, acquiring the mod from a different source...nothing. is there a fix?
Odd question, but have you made a Crafting Storage Interface, put your work stations in there, and tried to craft through that?

Top Bottom