• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Make Minions update their damage values properly.

Derpling Ω

Plantera
Currently, minions only have the damage increases of the gear that you were wearing when you summoned them. This is extremely counterintuitive and encourages the swapping of armor/accessories a little too much. So, make the minions have their damage (and soon crit chance) update correctly when changing your gear.

Derpling Ω

Plantera
Therefore eliminating Tiki armor from use after Golem. I like this.
No, just the opposite. It gives the player more options rather than having a more optimal way to do things (summon with spooky set>switch to tiki>summon more). Tiki armor was already invalid after Golem because of how powerful the Forbidden Treads are, and how stupidly strong they get when combined with Old One's Army sets.

DannyPlayz

Terrarian
No, just the opposite. It gives the player more options rather than having a more optimal way to do things (summon with spooky set>switch to tiki>summon more). Tiki armor was already invalid after Golem because of how powerful the Forbidden Treads are, and how stupidly strong they get when combined with Old One's Army sets.
I just love Spooky armor for no real reason. I want it to be buffed to Beetle-Shroomite-Spectre tier of power, if that makes sense

Derpling Ω

Plantera
Why isn't this a thing already? Even though I never use summoner gear and only ever have one minion at any time this would make summoners more independent.
It also would not allow you to be able to swap in a lot of summoning accessories and immediately swap them out to boost the damage of your single minion by quite a lot, and would make you actually have to specifically design your loadout to be mixed instead. This is a nerf, technically. But certainly not a big one, and it definitely brings the system to where it was intended.

Edit: I've tested, and for some reason attributes like Armor Penetration actually do update properly. That's pretty weird...

Last edited:

Agastya

The Destroyer
God, please. I'm tired of "optimal" play being a weird juggling act that also happens to involve sitting in a pool of liquid on your FIshron mount while you have Feral Bite.

I kind of like that it exists as an option, but man. I'm more than willing to trade some raw damage that's not even warranted for the peace of mind that comes with not having to do obtuse nonsense like that.

Top Bottom