Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I'm glad I can finally reforge most of my weapons!

BTW. And I know this is unrelated to this thread, does anyone know if Xbox 360 will be getting any new updates??

It will when it will. And probably at the same time as other Console updates. Don't rush it though, it could turn out as buggy as the original Mobile 1.2 update.
Yeah really! I don't mind waiting but of course a little confirmation is always good to hear, you know? Even if it isn't sent out that exact date.

Dude why would you want either if you already have the PC version?
Probably because the mobile version is, well, mobile. Most people don't carry around a PC with them.
iOS?

1.2.4 content?

Spawn rates SLIGHTLY increased?

How about the missing Paladins, etc?

Here's one I haven't seen mentioned...how about allowing all the options for hammering half-blocks instead of just some?
I assume (okay, I hope) that iOS is included in this, and that Paladins/Floaty Grosses/Corruptors are included in the "increased spawn rate."
Upside down slopes were added in 1.2.3, and both that and 1.2.4 are still a few updates away.

(Narrator)" and after just one very informative message, a new thread was born. It soon had 2 pages....3...5...10..."

Jk :p

YES!!!!
This is what we have been waiting for!

Now my wiring can be complete!

I wonder if they fixed the O.P. Damage and X-ray bugs?… :eek:

So It didn't mention when this would be out for iOS AppStore, when will that be? Tomorrow too?

So It didn't mention when this would be out for iOS AppStore, when will that be? Tomorrow too?
Apple has its own reviewing process, and from what I observed it takes longer than Amazon's.

And I'd like to know if the Floaty Grosses/Corrupter/Paladin spawns have been fixed. And crashing when switching apps isn't rare, its a given on my phone...

Apple has its own reviewing process, and from what I observed it takes longer than Amazon's.

And I'd like to know if the Floaty Grosses/Corrupter/Paladin spawns have been fixed. And crashing when switching apps isn't rare, its a given on my phone...
It seems that that first point wasn't true with the original 1.2 Mobile release.
And the other two points should be fixed, but I'm not a porter/dev, so I don't know.

After this update, im really hoping they can add content stuff, like Online Multiplayer (for all platforms...im looking at you iOS), different world sizes, hopefully more world/character slots, more player creation choises (female body type 2 not available), and hopefully 1.2.2 ;)

Dude why would you want either if you already have the PC version?
I have it on both consoles and my PC, I just can't sit in front of any of them long enough to play. As someone said before, mobile is mobile and it's more accessible to me most of the day as with a lot of others i'm sure.

I may end up having to find a junk device just so that I can play it at this point...

Is there any word regarding the Paladins/Corruptors/Floaty Gross issue? This makes the Vitamins and ultimately the Ankh shield impossible to acquire.

There's some nice stuff here, but damn, those sprites are poorly made and by no means fit Terraria's style. Sorry to say it, guys. Good fixes, either way, I think I might play some Mobile Terraria later on in the day, when it's not 5 am and when I'm not practically dead after breaking my fingers on the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom