• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderBlade

Terrarian
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but you can sell your coins and not get anything back ie sold 2 platinum coins because value is 2
Platinum coins but it gave me nothing back. Stupid coin eating vending machine

DarkWolf658

Terrarian
Quick question, Does anyone have a working key mold farm or know about a video that showcases a decent key mold farm that works for mobile.
Try an invasion in that biome. or try the lava pit with spikey ball traps and super dart traps
2015-03-22.jpg

And... well

P.S this is my bad pit so it isnt the one i really use often (the pic is old and from the original 1.2 update), try something like this but better and wider.

TerraDream274

Plantera
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but you can sell your coins and not get anything back ie sold 2 platinum coins because value is 2
Platinum coins but it gave me nothing back. Stupid coin eating vending machine

Yes , i am very dissapointed about that but i sell only copper coins so it okay for me

TerraDream274

Plantera
-Fixed bug where you were able to craft certain items, while you should not be able to.

Developers I think not because I can craft things without the help of crafting area anywhere though i need crafting materials . Pleaase fix . Im sorry devs for 3 times complaining about this bug .
[DOUBLEPOST=1427859504][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Fixed bug where you were able to craft certain items, while you should not be able to.

Developers I think not because I can craft things without the help of crafting area anywhere though i need crafting materials . Pleaase fix . Im sorry devs for 3 times complaining about this bug .

Android 4.2.2
Cherry Mobile Superion Endeavor

DarkWolf658

Terrarian

one of the many mysteries, along with the fact that you somehow didn't double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom