• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Modded Sword's Handle not in characters hand (HELP!)

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
upload_2018-2-17_22-33-12.png

I'm trying to add in a sword based on the Ultima Weapon from Kingdom Hearts, but the handle appears out of the characters hand when I swing it. Anyone have any advice?

upload_2018-2-17_22-34-47.png
here's the weapon

From ExampleGun.cs:
Code:
// Help, my gun isn't being held at the handle! Adjust these 2 numbers until it looks right.
/*public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset()
{
return new Vector2(10, 0);
}*/
Add this under your class like everything else.

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
From ExampleGun.cs:
Code:
// Help, my gun isn't being held at the handle! Adjust these 2 numbers until it looks right.
{
}*/
thank you!

From ExampleGun.cs:
Code:
{
}*/
Is this working for melee weapon?
mine isn't working for melee, so i used different approach

RenRllySad

Retinazer
Kiwi, thank you for all the sprites you’ve done for, our, my, mod. It was an honor working with you, I hope you the best on what’s going on in your life and what you do in the future. Thank you!
[doublepost=1519422210,1519421985][/doublepost]To add to that last one, may I use your dev armor as normal armor? As remeberance of you?

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
Kiwi, thank you for all the sprites you’ve done for, our, my, mod. It was an honor working with you, I hope you the best on what’s going on in your life and what you do in the future. Thank you!
[doublepost=1519422210,1519421985][/doublepost]To add to that last one, may I use your dev armor as normal armor? As remeberance of you?

Sure

lonewolf9653

Terrarian
It won't work for me. Trying very hard to figure it out, but I can't find a solution anywhere. Please help.

Update: Just resize the .png file so that way everything is at the edges. If not, you can use glow masks and draw updates. It's a little complicated, but it works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom