OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Well that's good.
Just hope the people around her would be enough though since quite honestly, it has been demonstrated that being there for them is not good enough.

Honestly, I barely understand what's going on right now, so...

Currently, Esther isn't sure what to do, and Chir's last character might have just died, so I don't know if anyone knows what's going on, except maybe Ulti? However, I still would like more people in this RP, but right now sadly seems to be a hard time for introducing new characters.

Name: Vardaril "Fares" Grovchesky
Abilities: He does know the martial arts, and due to that, knows well how to counter even weapons while barehanded.
Strengths: Fares doesn't seem to be fazed when hit. Also, he doesn't waste any time for non-sense
Weaknesses: He has a crippled leg from the accident, which doesn't let him dodge hits that well. Also, he's plain out of luck if hit emotionally.
Appearance: Vardaril is moderately-high guy in his 30s, with blue eyes and white, Nordic skin. He has a splint on the leg - a reminder of that one accident. He has a shaded glasses and a brown business suit of average, unremarkable brand. He is bald due to a defect in childhood - due to that he wears a cap.
Personality: Hates ponies, but loves dragons. Fares is no-nonsense type and the friendly one, but only has patience for so long as time between two tea sips.

Why did I get a notification that Halt replied to this t o d a y?
Screenshot_2020-10-02 OOC - Neo Transpirence OOC.png

It's more of I have dysfunctional push notifications that disappear before I can screenshot them so I'm using the alerts system to express my disdain.

Welp, since Fares will get his preferred body earlier than I expected, have a Thartler.

Name: Pietr "Thartler" Grovchesky
Abilities: He knows how to shoot some stuff with a standard-issue gun. He does that well.
Strengths: His aim is quite steady, and he is quite resilient emotionally.
Weaknesses: He seems to lack a human compassion compared to others. He also is stiff with tactics.
Appearance: A guy that looks like in his mid-40s, with a scar across his cheek. Pretty sure it was made by a lizard. He has a greying hair, given his age not uncommon. He wears a worn military suit as well as having a Fluttershy plush on the backpack (where he has two pistols too.)
Personality: A self-admitted brony. However, he hates any scaled thing with prejudice. He's rude and unfriendly, however steady like no one else is.

Welp, since Fares will get his preferred body earlier than I expected, have a Thartler.

Name: Pietr "Thartler" Grovchesky
Abilities: He knows how to shoot some stuff with a standard-issue gun. He does that well.
Strengths: His aim is quite steady, and he is quite resilient emotionally.
Weaknesses: He seems to lack a human compassion compared to others. He also is stiff with tactics.
Appearance: A guy that looks like in his mid-40s, with a scar across his cheek. Pretty sure it was made by a lizard. He has a greying hair, given his age not uncommon. He wears a worn military suit as well as having a Fluttershy plush on the backpack (where he has two pistols too.)
Personality: A self-admitted brony. However, he hates any scaled thing with prejudice. He's rude and unfriendly, however steady like no one else is.
Well, atleast he's passionate about what he likes :p
*Stamps Halt's face repeatedly, maybe injuring him a little*
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom