• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notso

Official Terrarian
Afraid it really is that simple - the PLAN is to launch Mac/Linux in parallel with 1.3 (and at version 1.3). Now, things can occur to change that...but that is the plan. So, once there is a 1.3 date (there isn't for those asking), you will have a de facto Mac/Linux date. ;)
Can we have a date for the Mac/Linux release? :dryadnaughty:

Makishima

Golem
These new monsters that we see in the banners are probably those from the blurry image.
Still hope there's a metroid. (Metroid mount :passionate::dryadpassionate:)

MegaMage314

Plantera
I don't really think there's much to build off of the corruption at this point, to be honest. I would say that's pretty much complete. Maybe a few things here and there though.
The only thing the corruption needs is a buff in the gear department, cause let's face it, most gear in the corruption sucks compared to its crimson equivalent.

I don't really think there's much to build off of the corruption at this point, to be honest. I would say that's pretty much complete. Maybe a few things here and there though.
I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...
In the case of the little changes like that, then I agree, I hope those changes take place too.

HighSpy

Terrarian
Stuff I Noticed
Picture Nr 1 : Below the map is a sun and moon and Did the dye sprite get updated?
Picture Nr 3 : Slime? and Alien? Banners The tree has some pink dust on it, OBSIDIAN DOOR, Iron Spiked Rope? , Some light blue water? 2 New chests, some weird statue at the top right Enchanting Table and a sawmill sprite update?
Picture Nr 4 : Obsidian and Hallowed furniture?

I got tired from searching for details

TMB50

Terrarian
I´ve noticed that, in the pic that shows the trading changes, there are 2 new items in the Travelling Merchant´s inventory, and a new one next to the Laser Machine Gun.

r543

Terrarian
I like the features listed here, is there a option where you can select if you want to enable crafting/buying from a piggy bank/safe.
I have a very small feature request, can ALL walls please get craftable/mineable, including hostile/enemy spawning walls, so that players can add the "missing" dungeon walls if the world didn't spawn with all 3 of them, or mine the spider biome to create one big one ? Or that you could fix some natural walls if some friends were a bit too bomb spammy ?

r543

Terrarian
I see more slime banners, some colors clash a bit with the others, but it's difficult to get the slime banners right. I really hope that the tree isn't from a hallowed snow biome, because that would mean that the normal snow could be hallowed/corrupted.

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
I really hope that the tree isn't from a hallowed snow biome, because that would mean that the normal snow could be hallowed/corrupted.
It's paint.

Hey, @Yoraiz0r: You might want to put a bold red disclaimer next to that image to keep this from being brought up anymore.

(Then again, a bold red disclaimer didn't keep people from bringing up the unbalanced weapons in the last spoiler... drat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom