PC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain what "quality of life" to terraria means.
Something that makes things easier on the player/the player's gameplay experience, but doesn't necessarily affect balance.

Something that increases clarity, ease of use, or eliminates tedium.

Yeah, seriously the Underground Desert upon it's 1.3.0 release, I was scratching my head going "So uh what's the actual purpose behind this, other than jamming stuff closer together?"

Well, if they update the zone, then it will be more like the underground snow and it will have its entirely new thing. Hopefully they also revamp the whole Fossil system too; unless they're gonna make UG Desert have better, later Easymode Rewards.... then it's OK if you need a EoW/BoC pickaxe to do much in there.
Well, the real problem is the fact that enemies in Underground Desert are really tough and annoying, but the gain is pretty meh just for getting through it. Underground Snow has better drops overall and is managable even after starting the game. Then there's the fact it lacks unique loot, so reworking the biome really does sound fresh.

Well, the real problem is the fact that enemies in Underground Desert are really tough and annoying, but the gain is pretty meh just for getting through it. Underground Snow has better drops overall and is managable even after starting the game. Then there's the fact it lacks unique loot, so reworking the biome really does sound fresh.

Indeed. Also, the Fossil Blocks which are immune to Pre-Boss Pickaxes make the zone difficult to manage depending on where fossil blocks spawn.

Though after 1.3.1, it seems like... and I'm not entirely sure on this, it seems like some of the antlion enemies got minor nerfs at least to defense. I remember going in there with a Cactus Sword after 1.3.0 and doing 1 damage to all the new mobs.

Now I can do 3-5 damage. Seems like they were nerfed but I can't be entirely sure on that.

So balloon blocks, a balloon dispenser and probably balloon furniture. The balloon hanging from the roof is probably the chandelier of the series.

I hope the balloons that could not be combined(fart, honey and sharkron balloons) and that new combination could be combined with the Bundle of Balloons(and maybe some souls of flight, being an alternative to wings), granting crazy amounts of double jumps.

The balloon blocks are probably sold be the Party Girl unless you make a new NPC that sells balloons and can make items from them, like a clown or something. Balloon weapons would be awesome(they could break after one hit but they would be cheap and stackable)
[doublepost=1467236765,1467236638][/doublepost]
:cool:

That bounce house is amazing, @Ghostar
Weird balloon furniture things on the floor being bouncy confirmed?

Oh yeah, ant lions, it was nice to get a new source of mandibles for mining potions. Actually that's probably the most valuable thing in the biome at the moment. But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what else gets added there.

GG, keep updating the games mine devs. I will donate any thing that come up with the game. Me and mine another 3 brothers enjoy this game so much. We love it, we digged, mined, built, explored,... together a lot, a lot of time. Terraria has changed our holiday into the best holiday ever. Tks a lot.
I love those small features. I hope you guys keep updating the game until terraria otherworld or terraria 2 comes out. I introduced this game to my friend and guess what, they quitted league of legend to play terraria with me. Just wondering around explode each other houses. OMG so fun. Thanks devs for giving us the best experiment ever.

I bet someone will call Terraria their best birthday gift if that update releases on their birthday is on that date.

That would not be me.

This update looks amazing! Excited to see how this event is summoned, and what other content is included. Just happy to see that we are now getting smaller, but more frequent updates. I love this! Re-Logic, thank you for developing such an amazing game, and to keep on supporting it for over 5 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom