OOC Planeswalk

I think I figured out what to do with Murph. Still not joining yet though.

Also, would maybe putting this RP in our signatures maybe help this possibly not die out?

Also decided to try to make a time system, but I'm not going to implement it yet.

Simply put, if the tenth place is odd, it's night, if the tenth place is even, it's day.

for example, 12, 32, 53, etc. is night.
while
1, 20, 48, etc. is day.
Also, for this purpose, zero is an even number.

This way, a full day/night cycle would be 20 pages.
Reason for this would be because of the fact that boss fights usually last too long, to which night basically passes by so fast, but then again, it could make a night last for seemingly a very long time.

That sounds like a good solution, yeah.

Also, I would advertise it, but I don't really want to advertise something I'm not a part of, so...

Honestly I'm not sure how well this is going at the moment. It seems to have not had as much activity today and possibly yesterday.

Well, most or all of the characters with Eld are basically waiting for Eld to do something, or for someone to help Eld. As for everyone else, Phoenix(Me) is at the dungeon, Vincent(Me again) is going to Eld's group to get them to the dungeon, Diamond(Diamond.) is at the beach since he chose to go back the way he came, and General Far.(Halt) is thinking about why is he in this world.

Not sure how I feel about this now, even more so than in the past. Not sure if it was me not joining at the start or what.

Well, it is still going on, I guess, so feel free to join when you want. Currently, everyone is now (finally) at the dungeon. Unless Orifan1 wants Dart to be left behind instead of following along. But otherwise, everyone at the dungeon. Or near.

Permanent transformations are a usual thing of Halt.

I would respond, but thing is, kinda waiting for the group that got to the building to respond. Would be great if the others who aren't in this RP would participate but they just watch from the sidelines which doesn't help the freaking situation.
Jump in feet first and get past the introduction and boom, done. Get it over with.

I mean, I know holt is known for perma TFs ala Changed, but I still am uncertain of what a wyvern is.
Also, I also would respond, but im not a fan of double posting IC, rather than OOC.

newcomer getting suckerpunched by Halt's Transformation f- uh, i mean, specialization cliche

*din-* waiiiit, oooh. nevermind. im dumb.

I still am uncertain of what a wyvern is.
1572448441779.png

And I'm also kinda waiting for Halt.

Back
Top Bottom