• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Post Your 1.3 base here!

Uncle_Slime

Terrarian
Going by the amount of work, a lot of modders put into their content, I think it would be a shame not to showcase their work when one is able to.

Sparkezツ

Steampunker
I lost all of my worlds and I don't want to Build my epic base again so I can't show my base. Nice work everyone, as always :p!

Jon Smitten

Plantera
1.3 base.png

I originally took this screenshot to show off the lava pools where I sacrifice my enemies to the dark lord Satan...

But since there's a topic for this. Here is the base I made in my original 1.3 playthrough. Practical and aesthetic enough, I think. :)

Upstairs is where I constructed my themed rooms to also house my NPCs, and some additional storage for equipment (weapons, armor, accessories). Further up is a dirt skybridge.
Downstairs is a hellevator, and a glowing mushroom and chlorophyte farm.

Darth Baller

Terrarian
Wow, so many sick bases here. I just started an expert mode play through now that 1.3.3 is out and here's what I have so far. It's not that good but I like it.
Capture 2016-09-22 17_23_21.png

I still have yet to beat any bosses but the Eye of Cthulhu, so my resources are limited. I plan to put boss trophies in the long hallway once I get some.

Arkenova

Skeletron

I actually have two but for now, I'll post up what I have at a Friend's server. I need to get better at screenshoot takes, derp. `:p

So I took a better picture and deleted the other This is my full base. Some of it was done in Tedit, and other parts like the Main House/ Hall was done in the game. My builds take time and I know there is a lot of open space I will probably update as I work on it.

Last edited:

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
This is my base Well the upper part of it There is a lot more going on under ground and off to the side. I also have little inns and hutches around the map. I would really love to know how you guys get such amazing screenshots It would be nice to give you a picture of the whole thing.
You could have just used the camera tool instead of throwing together screenshots

Deceus

Terrarian
For 1.3, I finally decided to take on my first large-scale construction project (well, large-scale for me, anyway). I decided I wanted a stylish base for all my NPCs, plus room for everything you need to craft and all my loot. After quite some time, I made this:

Capture 2016-11-20 22_41_46.png

It was originally on top of a large hill, but then I cut out the hill below it and put in clouds. I still need to decorate a lot of the rooms, and I actually need to remodel a little to add an extra couple of rooms (As of 1.3.4, I have enough room for all the permanent NPCs, but no more - can't even fit Santa in anymore), probably by making the first floor rooms a little smaller.

I'm quite happy with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom