Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.1%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
I'd thought like a throwing weapon or a boomerang or something that's just a Ruppee. It wouldn't be very practical to have a second currency, but more comical and in line with Terraria logic if it could kill someone.
Wait wait, I have an idea. They could drop gems. That way it would be a renewable resource.

Wait wait, I have an idea. They could drop gems. That way it would be a renewable resource.
Yeah, but the gems share no visual similarities to actual Ruppees, other than someone that didn't understand would say a Ruppee was a gem. Just wouldn't make much sense. A Ruppee could be a gem but a gem isn't a Ruppee, you dig?

Yeah, but the gems share no visual similarities to actual Ruppees, other than someone that didn't understand would say a Ruppee was a gem. Just wouldn't make much sense. A Ruppee could be a gem but a gem isn't a Ruppee, you dig?
I meant it would be a good drop from them, not to be rupees.

It might be a bit too much, but what if the gems dropped by pots used the old textures that looked a lot more like rupees, like how slimes drop different colors of gel?

It might be a bit too much, but what if the gems dropped by pots used the old textures that looked a lot more like rupees, like how slimes drop different colors of gel?
I think that's a great idea.
That wasn't what this thread was built on at all, you made up that reference :confused:
I'm just trying to add to Milt's idea, and I'm defending what I've come up with. It's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Your ideas are boundless. How do you keep up with such imagination :/
Drugs, lot's of em
index.php

I love the idea, but only if it is an optional setting. Just because I'm in the minority in this doesn't mean that others miss out, so if it's an optional setting then, everyone wins!:happy::dryadhappy::merchantgrin::nursewink:~:D`:p

Back
Top Bottom