Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Here's one concept for the shape of the blade, the handle and guard are based on OC_Esther's Tempest Cutter (the guard is actually pretty much identical) so I need the blade to be different to make it not be a recolor of the Tempest Cutter
1709752585919.png
 
Here's one concept for the shape of the blade, the handle and guard are based on OC_Esther's Tempest Cutter (the guard is actually pretty much identical) so I need the blade to be different to make it not be a recolor of the Tempest Cutter
View attachment 461558
From one pixel artist to another, the top part of the handle looks FANTASTIC, but the rest? Kinda boring.. Could you give me a png of this pixelart, and let me try and make them more cool?
 
From one pixel artist to another, the top part of the handle looks FANTASTIC, but the rest? Kinda boring.. Could you give me a png of this pixelart, and let me try and make them more cool?
No thanks. I prefer working alone and not giving people WIP things, and the handle is always simple for my style.
 
they can recreate it
I just don't really enjoy having other people work on my unfinished things. That's also partially why I don't have current plans to look for dev teams for any of my coding projects; I can barely coordinate with friends in Super Mario 3D World (Our sessions are 90% us yelling at each other (yesterday was primarily two of us yelling "MARIO!" while the Mario player quickly got the flag), the other 10% being us trying to work together but failing horribly), I'd be completely unable to coordinate with a dev team on a project that I have all the notes for when those notes are a total mess.
 
I just don't really enjoy having other people work on my unfinished things. That's also partially why I don't have current plans to look for dev teams for any of my coding projects; I can barely coordinate with friends in Super Mario 3D World (Our sessions are 90% us yelling at each other (yesterday was primarily two of us yelling "MARIO!" while the Mario player quickly got the flag), the other 10% being us trying to work together but failing horribly), I'd be completely unable to coordinate with a dev team on a project that I have all the notes for when those notes are a total mess.
Almost exactly me and my brother when we had the WiiU, but we stole lives from each other (but we kept killing the people that weren't fighting...)
 
Need some opinions on Altin's drawing so far.
20240307_221841.jpg
 
Considering the gloves were really hard I'm happy they turned out well, but I'm not doing that again anytime soon
 
now that i finished the depressing stuff with the story i can now go back to happy go lucky to :red: with the reader :naughty:
 
Back
Top Bottom