IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(Also, some people may find mechanial replacement bodies (or just replcement bodies in general) a bit weird, but I also feel like there would be some people that would find a lot of the things our characters do weird. And for an example, Jack finds protogen weird, as he doesn't know why someone would decide to mix tech and organic things, where you miss the advantages of either. Or Madoc, who finds all anthro species weird and thinks things would be easier with just humans. And Izviing, who hates humans, and thinks draconic species are better than others. Anyway...)

Niyr would be watching Price from the backround.

(Well, Price just hates robots because he feels it removes uniqueness from things, makes things feel "samey.")
"Or you could just keep the money and I'll get someone else to do the travel."

"That's... weirder. Anyways, I'd like to know if a timeline exists where organic consciousness and artificial components are incompatible?"

"Those bastards who seem to always be in favour of becoming more robotic. It's just homogenization. There's no uniqueness to scrap. I can't even stand to look at protogen anymore."

"Well, what good comes out of turning someone into a robot? We can just clone organic material! Full-on robot bodies aren't needed when small cybernetic enhancements exist. Hell, even :red:ing magic is better, and I normally am against magic."

(It kind of feels to me like a realistic answer would be everything being completely normal with absolutely nothing at all being special in any way.)

(It kind of feels to me like a realistic answer would be everything being completely normal with absolutely nothing at all being special in any way.)
(This feels out of context for some reason.)

"Basically everything that isn't societally considered evil, such as racism and sexism, things that I've had to deal with that are considered bad, and that are considered societally bad, some magic, most robots, Aleron, Swaasnia, handguns, or tomato slices."

"Well, you seem somewhat boring, and I believe I can tell why you would have problems. Perhaps you should go to another world then... Any particular world you would like me to send you to?"

Back
Top Bottom