IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"ive returned the force from that imbecile to me, now ill go fly" *blasts himself out of the water at a trajectory avoiding lava blasts in the process*

*reflects with rapier at high speeds* "Bravo! Oh BRAVO!"
"Eh whatever." (Deadshot turns back to sheild) "so... I dont know much about that computer I just learned about it from old history books back... never mind. I heard about a powerful super computer with many robots connected to it and you look like one of the illustrations I saw, are the stories true?"

"Eh whatever." (Deadshot turns back to sheild) "so... I dont know much about that computer I just learned about it from old history books back... never mind. I heard about a powerful super computer with many robots connected to it and you look like one of the illustrations I saw, are the stories true?"
"nah those robots are simply super soilders for a war coming soon"

"WHAT THE!!!" (Deadshot aims a shotgun at shield) "..... Wait a sec... (Deadshot examines Shield.) You're... One of those... You're one of those Robots that are hooked up to that computer!?"
“Well, I’m standing ‘ere, ain’t I? And yes, the stories are absaloutley true, I lived em. I‘m the last robot of my kind, so I’m lookin for my memories and maybe even the computer so I can get them back quicker. You wanna help me?” *Sheild is completely unfazed by the shotgun pointing right at her* ”Also, I though all them history books with the data of the Ankh Technologies supercomputer were destroyed thousands of years ago.”

“Well, I’m standing ‘ere, ain’t I? And yes, the stories are absaloutley true, I lived em. I‘m the last robot of my kind, so I’m lookin for my memories and maybe even the computer so I can get them back quicker. You wanna help me?” *Sheild is completely unfazed by the shotgun pointing right at her* ”Also, I though all them history books with the data of the Ankh Technologies supercomputer were destroyed thousands of years ago.”
"Well back at my... where I come from there are about five ancient history books that have information that ties into that computer." (Deadshot is just ignoring Zane)

Back
Top Bottom