IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Kalvess notices that JPEG is awake, and walks over to him.

Tarrah would find that there are labels for all of the switches, but it is a bit difficult to read some of them.

Sirens can now be heard approaching the crash site.

JPEG would see Kalvess, and notice the trees being wrecked.
"This kind of sucks for you, right? I mean, you're really into plants."

Also, as a note, the sounds of sirens are getting louder, and flashing lights can now be seen through the trees from the crash site.

"Well, Zelle- They're a factory. But they don't make anything. One day, they appeared in my town in a run down shop, and now they're controlling the government. Strange things started happening too. People started disappearing, new laws were being put into place, some people swear they've seen monsters roaming the streets at night."
He stares at his feet awkwardly for a moment.
"I started- well, I started hacking into their systems, spreading graffiti... Kind of starting an underground group? We all think Zelle is doing something evil, and I'm kinda the leader of that. Zelle hates my guts. If they catch me, I'm dead."

"I'm not joking. So anyways-"
He hears the sirens grow louder and shakes his head.

"If you don't believe me, have fun talking to them about your plants. I'm sure they'll apologize."
With that, JPEG takes off running towards the faint city lights.

Well, as the vehicles are coming from the city, JPEG would have to run in a different direction first, before going to the city.
I will also just quickly note that it is currently night and raining.

JPEG would go around the vehicles, and he's had plenty of experience running at night, considering that's when he does most of his graffiti.

Well, he'd get past them without issue then.

They would then shortly arrive at the site of the crash, with one driving all the way over to Kalha, and stopping there.

Back
Top Bottom