IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"I can just understand them pretty well."
*Still looking around cautiously*
"...huh."
"The dog thing's the person you know though?"
"-The one that's here."

Well... Coming back to this now that some time has passed. I assume this means he tried opening the door, just to find it locked. And so, the person would slowly open the door, before stepping out and taking a quick look around to see if there appears to be anyone from the convoy still there.
If there is, the person would look quite nervous, as they slowly go over to their car and get in.

However, if there isn't anyone nearby, then the person would instead pull out what is marked as a first aid kit, and open it up. Inside are general first aid supplies, with the addition of a small glass container that can be sealed, which isn't a typical first aid thing, but doesn't look too out of place. The person would then put on a pair of gloves, and would use a cotton swab on the door handle, placing the swab in the glass container once done. After that the person would put away the first aid kit, close the door, and go to their car.
Vex and Ri are long gone by now.

Speaking of which...

"She teleported the both of them away though. Not sure how far."
"Of course..."
"..."
"...well. We shouldn't waste time pursuing them. She'd have to be insane to attack our entire advance force by herself, even with whatever that pentagon-petal form is about, but we should keep our guard up all the same."
"It feels like something's going to go south soon."
"..."

Carl nods, before going back to flying with the convoy to keep watch over it. Vex and Ri continue on with him.

"They do. Specifically their name is Berry."
“Berry, huh?
Dark then walks over to Berry. “Nice to meet you.”

“…”
“We should get out of here…”

<Though…>
<It wouldn’t hurt to do this.>

Vex pulls out her walkie talkie.
<{Scouts, Carl has seen Vinessa in this city here.}>
<{He may be mistaken, but keep your sights primed.}>
<{I want her dead or alive where possible. Along with that orange demon boy she’s apparently with.}>

Back
Top Bottom