IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"*Well, originally I had multiple ideas, considering originally this was intended to allow others to experience what we can do. Therefore this ability must be able to provide others with the vari9us effects Esidur and I have. However, I would also like some level of control over what I give, and perhaps also have an alternate method. So, to put it simply, I wish to make someone into something with nearly equal abilities to Esidur and I, or from that all the way to inanimate, though still alive. Perhaps with the lower levels granting me some level of control. There was also some discussion of using masks or creating a new room in the palace.*"

"*At first we discussed a mask, but after considering the limitations of it, I came up with the idea of using an extra room in the palace. In which would be two rows of platforms, and on one side, sculptures. When someone steps onto the platform across from the statue, their body is frozen, and their consciousness transferred to the sculpture, which they could then control. However perhaps for security reasons, I could also have some level of control over how that process works. And if Esidur, myself, or any others like us were to step on, it would have no effect on us.*"

"I definitely do."
"I'm simply with her."
"Then we share the same interest: Seeing Swaasnia beaten."
"...I won't ask for the details, alright? But we'd be happy to work with you."
"Though, for security reasons, I'll have to perform a mind purge."

Vex snaps, making a decently large white orb by her.
"This orb here merely clears the mind. You know, undoes any brainwashing or mind control you may or may not be under."
"Though, it has to make contact for it to actually work."

"*I could have it so you can make the room work as it's supposed to, do nothing, or have the person that would be using it simply frozen inanimate, but still alive.*"

"*Feels like a trap.*"
She'd again try to say this so that only Kalvess could hear (And even then I'm not sure if Vex or the wasp understand draconic), and then back away a bit.

"*That would work.*"

"*I forget a lot anyway Tarrah... If something happens to me it won't be as bad as if something happens to you.*"

"...Does it wipe memories?"
"Nope."
"Heck, I can undo it right after if something's wrong."

Those definitely sound about right.
"Or one of you can just knock the other out if you'd rather be the one to undo it. I could even help you do that."
"Hence why there's just one now. To demonstrate."

"*Feels like a trap.*"
She'd again try to say this so that only Kalvess could hear (And even then I'm not sure if Vex or the wasp understand draconic), and then back away a bit.
The wasp gives Tarrah an odd look, but doesn't say anything.

(Just gonna say OOC in advance that Vex is just gonna do a will change, not asking for character control if that happens to be what you guys are thinking)

(All right.)
(Also, Kalvess is my character and is the plant wyvern, Tarrah is Def's char.)
"All right, then do it on me first.*"

Rune would start doing their work on Izviing and Esidur.

"*Couldn't we have just waited for the fight to start and then join in?*"
Tarrah backs away more.

(Could I get a quick link to the post with Vex's application? I just want to check the details on that.)

(All right.)
(Also, Kalvess is my character and is the plant wyvern, Tarrah is Def's char.)
"All right, then do it on me first.*"
(...I'm way too good at messing up these details.)

Vex nods, moving the ball slowly to Kalvess.
Upon contact, the orb dissipates. And nothing seems to happen.
Really though, Kalvess' will was just altered, such that they can no longer want to betray Daybreak. Kalvess likely won't notice this though, unless they're very well trained in detecting when their own desires are being messed with.
"...don't worry if nothing seems to happen though. It just means your mind is clear already."

(...I can go into the conditions for how to break the control, but that'll have to wait since I gtg to sleep now)

Back
Top Bottom