IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"No, it doesn't. Well, maybe if you were willing it would, but..."
Renati teleports over and would make as if he's trying to force the needle into Eeva, but would then teleport to the other side and try to do it for real from there.

Well she doesn't manage to avoid being hit by the needle, but she would quite likely manage to remove the arm he used.

And the casters and Kel are still headed towards another of the orbital weapons stations.

Carl keeps flying up, keeping in mind the thinning atmosphere and staying low enough to breath while he gets a better view of the land. I believe it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say he sees Salreuna?

Tina: "..."
Leo: "You tired, Kalvess?"
Tina decides to go check on Tarrah.

"I mean, I wasn't kidding when I said basically anything would work as fuel."

"I suppose it depends on the company."

"...?"
<...think I'll stand back.>

Darkdecides to step back to let Myrica and Vest have their moment in private.

<Alright, how to->
<...>
<Rude to eavesdrop, huh.>
<Dangit, conscience, you couldn't have actually pulled that BEFORE I JUST :red:ING WENT AND DID IT 5 SECONDS AGO!?>

Vinessa decides to not eavesdrop this time and just decides to note that Vest and Myrica even had a private talk of their own in the first place.
<...way too many direct witnesses anyway.>
Aand she ends up just sticking by Dark's side while she watches Myrica and Vest.

"...isn't that kinda...off?"
"What?"

Vinessa goes up closer to Dark to whisper in his ear, bearing Twilight and Coron in mind and trying to make sure no one else hears.

"Doesn't it look like they're conspiring or..something?"
"..."

Dark sighs.
"Later. Alright? Geez, I hate our behaviour sometimes..."
"..."
"F-Fine..."

Vinessa just goes back, finding themselves looking over at Twilight.
Myrica just walks somewhere.
Vest follows.

Myrica just walks somewhere.
Vest follows.
<Hold on.>
<They're going somewhere alone.>
<...shoot I'd feel better if I watched their back.>

Dark starts following the two as well.
"Hey. Guys. I'm just going to be nearby watching your back, alright?"
"Probably best to speak in your language so I can't even eavesdrop if I wanted to."

Vinessa just turns around and goes back to the others to check what's going on with them.
Pretty sure Lya and Aurica would have picked a good few apples and berries now together.

Back
Top Bottom