OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Character Name:SaltyDog

Character Nickname:Salty

Character Gender:Male

Character Age:15

Character Appearance:See profile pic

Character Species:Human

Character Height:5:10

Character Weight:135 lbs

Character Personality:Impatient, doesn't care what people say.

Character Equipment:Lunatic Cultist Mask, Lunar Cultist Robe, Nebula Armor, Star Wrath, Solar Eruption, Last Prism, Terrarian, Lunar Flare, Daybreak, Vortex Beater, Nebula Arcanum, Vampire Knives, Arkhalis.

Character Abilities: Ability to get stronger depending on certain, different things.

Character Backstory:Wrecked a ship on this island with his friend, (the guide), and is stuck there for decades to come.

Character Quirks:Born to kill, kills any enemies in its path, only npcs that don't pose a threat will survive.

Character Flaws:Has a tendency to forget to put his money in chests, Also always has a full inventory.

Extras/Trivia:Also loves to re-battle bosses for the fun of it (and for the weapons).

Note:This is based directly of my Terraria character and nothing else.

How is this for my second character?

Well, I'm not the one who decides who gets in or not, but I just want to comment on a few things.
1. There's already a character that has vampire knives as a weapon.
2. Ability is EXTREMELY vague
3. That flaw is pretty much completely irrelevant.
4. Quirks spot sounds like he'd end up causing a lot of problems since pretty much everyone here's capable of murder, even the healers.
5. I'm pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to mark height.
6. That's a :red:ton of really strong equipment.

Before:

Character Equipment:Lunatic Cultist Mask, Lunar Cultist Robe, Nebula Armor, Star Wrath, Solar Eruption, Last Prism, Terrarian, Lunar Flare, Daybreak, Vortex Beater, Nebula Arcanum, Vampire Knives, Arkhalis.

Character Abilities: Ability to get stronger depending on certain, different things.

Character Backstory:Wrecked a ship on this island with his friend, (the guide), and is stuck there for decades to come.

Character Quirks:Born to kill, kills any enemies in its path, only npcs that don't pose a threat will survive.

Character Flaws:Has a tendency to forget to put his money in chests, Also always has a full inventory.

Extras/Trivia:Also loves to re-battle bosses for the fun of it (and for the weapons).

After:

You edited that post!

Well, I'm not the one who decides who gets in or not, but I just want to comment on a few things.
1. There's already a character that has vampire knives as a weapon.
2. Ability is EXTREMELY vague
3. That flaw is pretty much completely irrelevant.
4. Quirks spot sounds like he'd end up causing a lot of problems since pretty much everyone here's capable of murder, even the healers.
5. I'm pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to mark height.
6. That's a :red:ton of really strong equipment.

No I didn't. Also some other things. That is my equipment in game, in fact I didn't count the accessories. I doesn't matter if someone else has one of my weapons. Ability is due to things like nebula armor and celestial shell, and my flaws are perfectly relevant.

Thing is, this RP doesn't have any inventory system or actual progression of that kind, so the throwing stuff out just seems like more of a flavor thing.
The money, well, aside from someone being able to steal it, is irrelevant since people don't die that often, and when they do they usually stay dead.

Back
Top Bottom