OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

IMG20210603143735.jpg

More art of Pantheon.

Name: Lucas

Appearance (Pictures or Description): A sandy-brown haired boy with yellow eyes. He wears a cowboy hat and a yellow shirt with khakis.

Species: Human

Personality: Lucas is a bit uptight, but chills out when with friends. He has a strong sense of justice, and can get a little hotheaded when speaking his mind. He gets into a lot of arguments and fights.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: A revolver that can fire regular bullets, silver bullets, or magical bullets.

Ablities: Lucas can create yellow bolts of energy and use them to attack.

Quirks: Lucas really like hot dogs for some reason

Flaws: Because of his hotheaded nature, Lucas doesn’t make friends easily.

Backstory: The third human to fall down Mount Ebbot, and has the Justice soul type.

Last edited:
Name: Lucas

Appearance (Pictures or Description): A sandy-brown haired boy with yellow eyes. He wears a cowboy hat and a yellow shirt with khakis.

Species: Human

Personality: Lucas is a bit uptight, but chills out when with friends. He has a strong sense of justice, and can get a little hotheaded when speaking his mind. He gets into a lot of arguments and fights.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: A revolver that can fire regular bullets, silver bullets, or magical bullets.

Ablities: Lucas can create yellow bolts of energy and use them to attack.

Quirks: Lucas really like hot dogs for some reason

Flaws: Because of his hotheaded nature, Lucas doesn’t make friends easily.
Is it wrong that I immediately thought of the protagonist of Mother 3?

As opposed to something like "Yet another roleplay"?
No offense, but I feel like this has to be pointed out here.

I might rename that once i think of a name unless it fails (which then i probably
never make a new rp again)

but I could easily say something like "Chaos in the Universe" aka swapping the words around

your decision...

still not gonna consider joining............nor i am aware if everyone is waiting for yet another roleplay to get a better name before considering

Back
Top Bottom