OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

kk.png

due to laziness, Paimko without armor (the shirt is supposed to be dead man's sweater)

Name: Gormliz

Nickname: Liz, Gorm

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
Gorn.png

He is a bad tempered Lihzahrd Thrower.
From Left to Right: Angry, Neutral, Helmet on, and Riding a derpling.

Species: Lihzahrd

Backstory: He was separated from his tribe due to a storm, now he wanders around the world, hunting for food and survival.

Personality: Bad Tempered, Bold, Reticent, Agressive.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Tribe Spear, Turtle Helmet

Ablities: Throwing, Quick Travel, Camoflouge

Quirks: Jungle, Forest

Flaws: Bad Tempered, Old (For a Lihzahrd)

Last edited:
Also, considering I moved Esther into my ultimate slot, I have a free normal slot, right? Kinda need some clarification here...

Alright!
Now to decide between adding Sam as a proper character, adding Noah Dewstone, or re-adding Valley...
This is going to take a while to decide...

Can someone please fill me in on what the setting is and what’s happening so I know what kind of character would be good to make?

We're in a forest, we have a camp set up, we're attempting to overthrow an overcontrolling government in the nearby town and there's a group of people with masks that make them evil that are trying to kill us or make us join them.

Character Name:
Granite

Character Nickname:
Grant/Grunt (calling him grunt makes him mad.)

Character Gender:
Male???

Character Age:
Nobody can tell

Character Appearance:
(will provide picture later ;-; )
Black, long-sleeved dress shirt with red cape. Very dark blue dress pants that almost look dark grey. sneakers, for some reason.
Red Fingerless gloves with black claws. fancy but somehow casual bowler hat.
He's a black panther hybrid. very cat-like reflexes, excellent sense of smell, definitely a villain, you might be able to turn him good though. MIGHT.

Character Species:
Appears mostly human.

Character Height:
Always crouched/ running/ moving. very hard to determine, but somewhere around 5"7 to 5"11.

Character Weight:
Surprisingly light.

Character Personality:
Snarky, arrogant, hot-headed. quick to attack, quick to argue, quick to fight. (pretty much a standard villain personality)

Character Equipment:
Incredibly sharp claws. quick thinking, observation skills. good sense of smell, hearing and sight.

Character Abilities:
able to leap long distances and fit through spaces nobody else can. Very good grip. wins a lot of fights, very persuasive and smooth. able to calm down most people in most situations, even though he causes most of the problems.

Character Backstory:
Nobody knows where he came from. all people know is that you don't want to cross him. he's got a few enemies, but most of his enemies... "Go missing". he's always been jealous and resentful of dragons/dragon hybrids. not particularly fond of hornet or jackson, but will tolerate working with them if he absolutely HAS to.

Character Quirks:
Nobody really ever gets close enough to find out if he has any.

Character Flaws:
Very arrogant, hates people, holds grudges for longer than necessary. Will NOT let you forget if you've wronged him. very annoying when he wants to be.

Extras/Trivia:
Tried to become a dragon one time. didn't work, and left him with a nasty scar across his chest.

Back
Top Bottom