[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for the exxo Avalon of game launcher
Let me clarify the versions we've had, so that it clears this up. Starting from oldest to newest.

1.1 - tConfig Avalon: Oldest version from years ago. The roots of it all.
1.2 - TAPI AvalonMod- Never finished, lack of support but some experimental ideas.
1.2 - Exxo AvalonMod - Fully finished, works on the base source code of the game: In other words, no TAPI or tConfig.
1.3 - Exxo AvalonMod 1.3+ - Fully finished, works on some versions of 1.3, unsure of the specifics without looking back.

None of the above are updated. The below is what we are working on in the near future. This one is also what all the new spoilers are for.

1.3.3+ - AvalonMod - Uses tModLoader, meant as the first API-using fully fleshed-out mod since Terraria's 1.1 update. Starting development once tModLoader updates.

Finished the sprites for the Stone tier.

bc8871bf27.png
I resprited 6 of them and have changed the snowflake and icebourne stone alot
AvalonStoneTierGems.png

All I need to finish now is
the Stone of Creation, Stone of Gaea, Diamond of Dragon, and the Abyss Stone

I resprited 6 of them and have changed the snowflake and icebourne stone alot
View attachment 138790
All I need to finish now is
the Stone of Creation, Stone of Gaea, Diamond of Dragon, and the Abyss Stone

Ooo, they're excellent. Except... something about the Icebourne Stone doesn't sit right with me.

I based mine off these sprites from PWI (changing some of the colors, of course):
ff8f249dc1.png

Will the tmodloader have more stuff than the game launcher version
No one can say at this moment, except if Blah and Bull plan on adding more, than only they can say when they're ready.
Can you give is a rough estimation on when the TML version will be done?
I doubt anyone can give an estimate for when it will be finished, they're waiting for TML to update and then they have to start the coding, so my recommendation is just to sit, wait and talk to all of us here on the forums.

I doubt anyone can give an estimate for when it will be finished, they're waiting for TML to update and then they have to start the coding, so my recommendation is just to sit, wait and talk to all of us here on the forums.

K thanks for the response
[doublepost=1473608725,1473608495][/doublepost]Also I wanted to ask whether the Contagion will be as common as the Crimson and Corruption, or if it will even be released in the TML version?

K thanks for the response
[doublepost=1473608725,1473608495][/doublepost]Also I wanted to ask whether the Contagion will be as common as the Crimson and Corruption, or if it will even be released in the TML version?
Did find out how to make it work???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but tAPI is only for 1.2, and there was in fact a tAPI version...?
I was wrong i ment for tModloader
lel xD
[doublepost=1473617773,1473617626][/doublepost]
There's loads of comments on the previous page about this, and a few on this one. Please read at least a little bit before asking your question. To answer it, no, you cannot install it at all. We must wait for Blah.
I actually ment for tModloader latest verision i suppose...

Good to see you're back. I missed the mod. So hype is back.
But about the stat shards, while I see they can be powerful, for the biggest tier(stone of x ), you'd need something like 1.296 mullion rough x shards.
So I assume there'll be a way to get higher leveled ones without insane grinding.
Even if not, it's a great idea and could be fun to use.

Hey how many bosses are in the exxo Avalon game launcher version ??

Why don't you just look for it yourself instead of asking over and over? It probably states the answer to this on the OP as well.

Seeing the same repetitive question over and over again is quite irritating and makes it less likely for anyone to answer you.

EDIT: It does, "Currently, the 1.2.4.1 Exxo Avalon source mod contains over 900 items and more than 40 mobs, four of which are bosses." Happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom