• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark3333

Terrarian
Is there is an Avalon version for 1.3.3 :eek::eek:
[doublepost=1473554082,1473554002][/doublepost]By the way I tried calamity mod and it is awesome

Fabsol

The Destroyer
Is there is an Avalon version for 1.3.3 :eek::eek:
[doublepost=1473554082,1473554002][/doublepost]By the way I tried calamity mod and it is awesome
No, there is no Avalon 1.3.3 version. Sorry if what I said was a bit confusing/misleading, I do that sometimes :(

Thank you for trying the Calamity Mod as well. It was heavily inspired by Avalon, which I hope blah doesn't mind.

Dark3333

Terrarian
I really like but I would suggest that you add more post moon Lord bosses and make them tough like the devorouer of God's or the plaguebringer Goliath

Fabsol

The Destroyer
I really like but I would suggest that you add more post moon Lord bosses and make them tough like the devorouer of God's or the plaguebringer Goliath
I'm working on a fairly large post-Moon Lord boss right now with a team of excellent spriters.

But this isn't really the place to talk about Calamity, let's move the discussion to Avalon-related things now please ;)

I'm working on a fairly large post-Moon Lord boss right now with a team of excellent spriters.

But this isn't really the place to talk about Calamity, let's move the discussion to Avalon-related things now please ;)
W8, is this Providence?
[doublepost=1473556494,1473556196][/doublepost]If you liked this because I guessed right, I thot that he was before Moon Lord (Boss Progression?)

DarkLordofTheSith

Skeletron Prime
Alright, alright, this is getting off-topic. Anyways, I'm really excited to see some ideas are finally popping up with this mod! I've been really hyped for it.. For a long time. I am surprised my hype has been sustained for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom