1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Discussion in 'Released' started by blahblahbal, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: replaced by new version
Lock date: 19:26 25-04-2018
  1. imkSushi

imkSushi Eater of Worlds

I suggest that you make the tml version open source on github - that way, people who do not want to make a long term commitment to it can still submit the odd pull request. If it was on github, I would gladly submit some code every so often.

2. Bullseye55

Bullseye55 Brain of Cthulhu

If you have any code for the mod developed independently, pack it into a .zip and Dropbox it over to me. Can't make the mod open-sourced due to the asset agreements. Same case as to why I can't hand it off.

3. CATZSparks

CATZSparks Spazmatism

i dont get why this post has 6 likes its two words

4. IDon'tKnowAName

IDon'tKnowAName Skeletron

This could get things on the go again, it'd be great if it did.

The answer is simple, everyone agreed with what he said. :p

5. tankedup13

tankedup13 Golem

man i miss this place, i mean I've been away so long i'm now a ethereal ghost that haunts people and hands out contracts, but its nice to hear the mod still has support even after all this time.

6. Zombie6678

Zombie6678 Steampunker

A couple months ago, I was trying to port the 1.2.4.1 mod to tmodloader, and I was doing well, but some big obstacles (*Cough Contagion Cough*) were just to much for me so I stopped working on it. For not knowing much about coding, I think I did a decent job.

tankedup13 likes this.
  7. RDS815

RDS815 Terrarian

I miss this thank you
    I wish I was a code monkey so I could help

tankedup13, Bullseye55 and Zombie6678 like this.
  8. Marf Master

Marf Master Skeletron Prime

Try some Terraria discords, since Avalon was a very popular mod many people would love to "resurrect" it, I'm sure.

ALmaZss, tankedup13 and TheGeckoGamer like this.
  9. ALmaZss

ALmaZss Plantera

Even though the development is very slow and I know very little about it, I'm still hyped for Avalon. xD

tankedup13 and byAbeeL like this.
  10. AlfredoBob69

AlfredoBob69 Plantera

Can someone hit me up with a working link for the tConfig version? The one on the front page says it doesn't exist anymore when I click on it.

11. PoroCYon

PoroCYon Terrarian

Here's the version I have lying around on my HDD. No guarantees whatsoever that it actually works, though.

Attached Files:

12. Melly the WM

Melly the WM Official Terrarian

old or new avalon? tmodloader?

13. PoroCYon

PoroCYon Terrarian

Probably the oldest Avalon, and it's for tConfig, as asked for.

14. CATZSparks

CATZSparks Spazmatism

hey melly its been some time!

15. Melly the WM

Melly the WM Official Terrarian

hey, it's been 8 days. how are you?
    well, you'd have to get tconfig to work. sadly, 1.1.2 doesn't work anymore due to game launcher and terrariaonline isn't up anymore, therefore no tconfig downloader in sight. isn't there a downloader for tconfig on the avalon wiki, though?

16. AlfredoBob69

AlfredoBob69 Plantera

Well uhhh, ive got tconfig working and everything i just cant find the download for the tconfig version.

17. DerpNite

DerpNite Terrarian

30/11/2017 13:56:15
    Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.InstantiateTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, ContentTypeReader& reader)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.GetTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, List`1& newTypeReaders)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.ReadTypeManifest(Int32 typeCount, ContentReader contentReader)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadHeader()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
    at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
    someone please help me.

18. Marf Master

Marf Master Skeletron Prime

Here's the tConfig version:

Attached Files:

19. MR. T O Ж I O

MR. T O Ж I O Official Terrarian

Is... Is this mod dead?

20. AlfredoBob69

AlfredoBob69 Plantera

Well from what it looks i'd say pretty much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.