OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

It may never. My iPad is very, very broken and is taking lots of hits because of my little brother, who plays on my Wii morning to midnight. I'm gonna need to ask my parents for a computer.

Yeah, you should. Missing out on tons of great Steam games on there; just make sure they get you a Windows if you want to run games, as they tend to be the most supported.

I was thinking about getting an iMac, just so I'm better used to the features because I'm an iOS user, and besides I wasn't gonna use it for very much gaming because my parents probably wouldn't buy games or maybe even let me use Steam, but okay. Which laptop version do you recommend for gaming, just so I can get one that can take as much lag as possible? (I know someone who has gaming computers that can take lag equal to a Minecraft dispenser rapid-firing TNT)

I'll take some advice from my friend the next time I visit him. I'm gonna watch Pink Corruption 'till it's over I fall asleep.

The only reason I would say Windows is because it’s easier to find a cheaper option. Macs are generally more expensive cuz Apple. If you don’t want windows, then you can always get a chrome book lol

Honestly, all I want is a computer like my friend's. He has one of the best gaming computers I've ever seen, and it's better than some YouTubers.

upload_2019-7-17_11-45-25.png

They make Laptops and Computers, however, those laptops and computers seem to break down quite quickly on my side.

Back
Top Bottom