Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(jesus we're doing this again.)
(Here is a direct quote from the site that ssnakee sent me: A common misconception is that a Faraday cage provides full blockage or attenuation; this is not true. )
(Not to mention the tesla coils will not make a difference as i am not using beams of energy. and the ablative Armour makes Voyager basically invincible. not even Borg tactical cubes can destroy the ablative Armour. plus there are the transphasic torpedoes destroying Borg ships with one shot. then theres the problem were i dont intend on even using an EMP. the phasers on the ship and the torpedoes are not affected by energy fields. also why do you always make everything ridiculously OP. apparently you have the means to make your ships invisible, invulnerable to EMP, Weapons that have a combined wright of half the vertibird (+ the vertibird) and not to mention the ship is made of Saturnite. it probable wont change :red: but i thin that is far to OP for last i checked. PRE PLANTERRA.)
(as for your weapons go, you minigun, gatling lasers, and Anit-personel MIGHT mess up the paint job and the Anti tank will just leave a black mark. HE is designed to explode on contact with anything. and tanks are usually made of steel. not titanium. thus i can guarantee that none of your weapons will do much more than leave a black mark.
)
Captain: Look im not coming out of my ship until i can guarantee your intentions are peaceful.
Captain: as of right now there is nothing i can do. we are low on deuterium and this is the only planet within a hundred light years that has deuterium.

(Look who's talking. Also Post Golem.)
"Then you shall stay there. Your intentions are not considered peaceful, given your unwillingness to comply."

Captain: im not willing to comply to something that could get me or my crew killed. look im not asking you to love us or to help us, just give us some time to make repairs.

"Fine. Most units will fall back. You have 500 meters radius from your ship to operate any repairs. Beyond that however, you will be subject to lethal force of the atomic bomb for trespassing."
*A command is issued, and the troops leave, as well as the Vertibirds. But their weapons were still trained on the ship as they leave, just in case.*

Captain: With your weapons still pointed at my ship i cant garuntee my crew's safety. and i dont respond well to threats. fire on ANY... of my men and women and so help me god... ==Trasnmission terminated==
*The ship deploys shuttles that begin searching the area while others begin reapirs on the ship*

"..."
"I think they want us to help them."
*Entire crew bursts out in laughter.*
"Easy steal! This is just the kind of stuff we came for... Now, do we charge them for helping... Or do we dismantle their ship?"
(Hey you want to use your faction to react with the ship that's landed because I haven't seen much activity from it today?)

*the ship on the ground continues operations. so far nobody is seen exposed and not inside a shuttle or the ship*
(somebody lplease respond)

I find the stash of stolen weapons I got on GL-446B
(Is it possible to reverse engineer and reproduce those weapons, since both Second and General have one each?)
"... There is something outside."
"I'll take a look; you can man the scanners, or come with me."

"Hey, listen, I think we might have to create more defenses for this place. The reason why I am talking about this is because I just got a bit of a call, and seeing the fleet above, I think we'll need something to defend this place. So I was thinking...

You remember the electromagnetic cannon?"

"Well, there it goes."
The glob flies at supersonic speeds into the sky. We only observe it for a quarter of a second before it is gone.
"Well, I think we might be able to salvage it. We could remake it to fire attacks like energy bolts at our enemies at speed able to penetrate almost every shield. Or, my personal preference, turn it into a shield by rearranging it into array sort of emitter. Given it's output, I think if we remade it into a force field type of shield, we could make a permanent safe zone against everything hostile.

Now, comes power source. I know you probably don't have the power you used to have before, but to power the device, hear me out, I think we would need a breeder reactor. Simply put, a breeder reactor is a type of nuclear fission reactor that is able to produce more fissile material than it uses. But by exploiting it by putting the extra material back in, we can effectively produce near limitless power source. This would be enough to use and run the device.

So, if you need to wrap it up, going along with this will get you a powerful electromagnetic shield or a devastating sniper turret, along with an endless power source. Of course, you can always say no. It is your ship after all. No pressure. You don't have to decide now. Now, let's check what's outside."

Foraging Slime said:
*the ship on the ground continues operations. so far nobody is seen exposed and not inside a shuttle or the ship*
(somebody lplease respond)
(What is there to respond to? The only thing is about the spacecraft in actual space, which, requires other spacecraft. So unless you want to see Zetan technology, I can't really do much with that.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom