• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uh... I’m Tsuyoi Hagane. I’m an explorer.

I’m Chisana Senshi. I am an Angelic Warrior.

((Does Angelic warriors ring any bells))

"No, I mean like, the date."

((Also TBH that wasn't really what I had in mind...))
(Well, guess what, you get it anyways. Have your dungeon in whatever form this is.)
"Tuesday, December 18, 2029."
(Did say that after a decade. If anyone wants to contradict me, go right ahead, since this is my assumed thing, and not really set in stone.)
Uh... I’m Tsuyoi Hagane. I’m an explorer.

I’m Chisana Senshi. I am an Angelic Warrior.

((Does Angelic warriors ring any bells))
(Reminds me of Belief. Since she does have half of an "angel's" wing. Other than that, uh... The D&D variant?)
"...Well. I'm a simple Fixer, for your information. Either way, try to stay out of trouble. The people who live here don't want trouble. They've already got enough from the Plagues."
(Anyone, feel free to jump in or do whatever, as long as it does not involve a targeted missile strike or something to a similar effect, meaning no destruction of the characters, please.)

(Oi, don't be doing dat.)
"Very well then."
The Fixer walks off.
"Hmm. I may have to keep an eye out for them. Maybe not. Does it matter? Who knows."

"If that's all you need, then I hope you'll do well in this city. If you are leaving Zayin, make sure to stock on supplies. There is a large area of ruins to the south and north of the nation state. One being filled with Plague, the other just looks like warfare happened there. It can be very dangerous trekking through what could be like barren landscapes. If you ever return here, to the library, I hope you find the book you are looking for."

"Oh, and another thing. Welcome to Zayin. I don't believe you got a proper welcome to the nation state, so there you go."

The Fixer decides to walk back to the Library, since there were those two, the Fixer assumed they might have come to Zayin for the Library, and even if they didn't, might as well report their findings to her sister anyways, given that the library sort of acts as an archive and recording for Zayin anyways. The Fixer begins to walk back to the library.

I was still walking... darn, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and not even a bit enjoying that long chore of walking. I still wish something just spiced my life. I made some progress, I think, as the map isn't that magical, I can't really check the progress.

The Fixer enters the Library, taking notice of Murph, awake now, but doesn't other to comment on him.

"There are two new people here in the city. Both seem to be travelling together. One seems to be armed. They might be here for the Library. If you want, you can send them an 'invitation'."

"Give me the names then."

"Tsuyoi and Chisana. In the meantime, I'm going to be checking out the wilderness for anything special to salvage. People drop a lot of things while escaping the plague."

"Don't forget your Sweeper armor."

"Don't worry. I never do."
With that, the Fixer retrieves a suit of armor. (I'll tell the description when someone actually sees it equipped.)
Then heads out of the city.

(Here you go Halt. Coming.)

Assuming they are in Zayin, if not, then IDK. It is a city built to be both full of hope and life, yet at the same time, dark and foreboding. The symbol of the Zayin, seen as a Z plastered on a claw like symbol is seen on publicly used objects, like bus stops, trash can and other like it. There are a few moderately armed patrols around to police the population in case of illegal activity. People almost always seem to be poor here, since they lost most of their things when they were relocated because of the Plague spreading. The 'capital building' or 'city hall' or at least the main government building is in the center of the city. It could be inferred that the population use normal terrarian coins due to some coins being littered in some of the alleyways. Currently, there is a small downpour of rain in the city. Also, the Fixer walking down the street towards wherever that light was that appeared.
(This again. The Fixer is actually walking down the street, but no longer towards the light, but instead it's the wilderness where Anthony is. Plus with Sweeper gear.)

I probably heard something, but I fear it's them the soldiers again. I can't really fight them, I know at least that thing. But, maybe it's not them? I just slightly looked around warily. - "Who is there?"

The sound of steam venting out can be heard.

The source was a humanoid being wearing metallic armor that covered their entire body. They have red eyes on their helmet, a gas mask, two hooks for pulling metal apart for salvage, and tanks on their back.

"A Fixer," answered the being as they walked around, looking for salvage.

That humanoid... looks suspicious, almost as if similar to who chased me into the forest. Bloody Russia. I had heard of the news in our local city about the shelling, I had to evacuate. I think that then I had luck on my side.

I shouldn't think that it'll help me any longer when they saw them. "Anthony. Fleeing from Russians and their oppression." I guess honesty is the only option. "Although to be honest, I want to complete the trials. After all, giving a lesson to those who conquered my fatherland would be fine enough. Bad thing is - I have nothing at myself, no weapon, no shielding. Not even somebody who could talk to me to break the boredom of walking."

"Alright. Think I need to go to the Plagued Wastelands to check on something."
(Man we really should've done better, if the wastelands are this close to this large city.)

The humanoid being tossed one of their hooks to the ground in front of Anthony.
"If you need some weapon, there's a hook. It's quite useful, both to pull items apart and to disarm weapons like a crowbar or a bat. Make sure to hold it by the handle, not the blade. I've went through enough rubbish having to address that. I am not sure what trials you are going through, but I'm not one to go through things that are usually religious. That's more of my sister's thing. Anyways, how long have you been out here?"

(Consider it time helped speed up the process of spreading the Plague. Note that I only referred to one wasteland being Plague infested(North, as always), while the other looks like the warzone, because of the immense shells dropped on it.)
"If you wish to check on it, then please, make sure you have gear to shield you from the infection. The Sweeper gear usually allows immunity against the Plague. As long it is not breached. And it breaching is the problem with Sweeper armor, or really any armor against the Plague."

Back
Top Bottom