• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(IDK. You all choose. It really does not matter to me. As a backup plan, in case stuff goes sour, the Backwards Clock is built to be a resetting device just in case if we need it for any reason really. The Backwards Clock is basically my multitool in this situation in case of 1. people want to reset the timeskip. 2. Replay events and stuff. 3. alternate timeline for events, meaning reliving through events and changing them, example being, someone wants Rook's Complex becoming a party house for whatever reason. So, we have the Backwards Clock to rewind time if needed or wanted for whatever reason.)

"...Huh. I didn't expect you to be here, manager. Really, I only knew because of the light in your office.
It's definitely past work hours for you.
What am I doing here? Well, I'll have you know that the Welfare, Utility, and Surveillance and probably a few other Teams are still here, keeping everything running, though Teams like Extraction or Power and Refinement have the day off.

You know, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. You remember that the Nutcracker story, where the Nutcracker comes to life and also that mice kingdom thing? I'm still a bit foggy about it, but I kinda want to watch that again. I like stories. How about you, manager? What if I told you one?

A long time ago, there was a single person. A person who tried to keep on giving. Only they expected something in return.
Hatred of not getting something in return angered them, and it only worsened when they find out people were repeating their acts. And even the gifted using their gifts that the person gave as if the gifted was the creator.
The person, consumed with this newfound fury, lashed out. They were angry at the world. They were angry at the sky, the air, everything, but that anger came from the people who they saw as thieves.
They refused to give anymore. They refused to allow anyone take control. That fury, the flame, the seemingly eternal hatred kept fueling them with a hope. A hope to punish all who have wronged them.

Do you know who I am referring to?
Anger and hatred is like a molten metal. When it cools down, it can leave an impact on a person's heart.
If the anger isn't satiated, it may form a hard core that sticks to their heart. A core full of sorrow and grief. But the anger is no longer there. But this core of feelings, emotion linger there, never removed. It weighs down their souls, and slowly drags them down into hell.
Sometimes, this core can be reignited and become a raging blaze once again. Used to destroy or ruin the lives that created it. Both directly, and indirectly.
But when the anger is tempered correctly, when you settle it down, when you give it the care and attention it needs, it will form around the heart, but instead of weighing it down, the anger, now turned to another emotion, perhaps hope, inspiration, or perseverance, will guard their hearts. It will make their souls more strong, and they won't be so easily destroyed in the face of hardship.
But this person... They have gathered so many cores that it shields them from reason. It shields them from hope, commitment, and all. They did what they want. They did not let anyone stand in their way. And their atrocities continue to this day.
So many things have become irreversible.
So much lost that it hardly matters anymore.

Doesn't that seem like this company? Many employees die everyday, and no one bats an eye. Maybe not in this facility, but in the rest of the company? Well, casualties truly become their name when many die and no one is left to mourn them.
People rage about this, instead of paying respects like they should, and the guilt of not doing this when they could do that weighs them down.

Kinda like me. Since I really don't commit to investing time with employees.
Huh.

Either way, regardless of the weird story, I'm going back 'home' now. See you later, manager. If you need anything, even though you shouldn't, since this isn't really your work day. Not sure if we even have overtime or something here. Anyways, if you need anything, go to the Records or Surveillance Team. They usually work all day, and aren't as agitated as the Utility Team. Cheers."

Last edited:

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(*Instantly thinks it's a character's death, to which then shifts over to a permanent curse, which then shifts yet again to a kidnapping sort of thing because somehow that's how my mind works. Welp. There's a part of my mind.*)

Murphmario

Retinazer
*Looks at Alpha* "Yeah? What is it?"

((You could just use a different Alpha or Beta if you want.))

Edit: ((Either that, or you could have one of them come back after the events of their adventures come to a close.))

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
((I already have a new character to use. Besides, I feel the timeskip would be weird with Alpha and Beta. I was also planning on writing a new story with them which would take place after they leave this.))
((ALSO BUBBY IS BACK! but still locked out of CA))

So, my birthday is in two days. I- I also have to leave this world for an undetermined time.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Well, hopefully she finds a way back on here then.)

"...Here are the three abnormalities you send me to get. At least they weren't that aggressive."

"Good job, Desoy. You actually did your job."

"...Either way... We have identified them. Two of the abnormalities came from the Founder's original job. Backwards Clock and Mirror of Adjustment."

"Ah yes, Backwards Clock. An old clock manufactured by an unknown company. It vacuum tubes that give off vintage vibe. The manufacturer stopped making these long ago. I remember that being very useful for the Founder. '…Is your future dark? Have you fallen to the lowest bottom? Have you ever thought, ‘What if I had done or not done that”? We, as humanity, have conquered diseases and nature. Now, we have come far enough to harnessing time itself. Yes, we can rewind your wasted time. Just wind the spring, close your eyes, and count to ten. When you open your eyes, you will be standing in the exact moment that you wished to be in.
* Read the manual thoroughly. We do not know what will happen if this machinery is handled poorly. We are not responsible for any accidents caused by the user’s carelessness. This clock requires high amount of energy to operate. Please understand that it will take considerable time to charge.'"

"Did you really have to read the entire description, including the fine print?"

"It's better this way."

"...Expecting you to talk about the mirror now."

"What do I have to say? The only thing it shows are people. Hmm.

'When facing oneself in the mirror, the subject changes. There are numerous suggestions like it is a possibility of a parallel universe, it's from magical powers, but none of this can be confirmed. The person who faces the mirror may look the same, but actually becomes a totally different person. When looking into the mirror more than once, the subject's humanity gets removed, turning them into a walking corpse.'
Guess satisfaction is temporary in that case."

"... Right, well... I'm not here for a description of every abnormality I bring along. The last one called themselves 'Spirosa'. They are some pink masked stranger with a scythe.(Heheh. Shovel Knight DLC for JSaB inspired abnormality here. Being specifically the only level so far with scythes. With one big spirit that looks like a raindrop.) It appears they will work just like the Red Hooded Mercenary. So it might be helpful to have around to clean up any... bad things."

"That is fine with me for now. Move the abnormalities to their containment units then. We need to prepare for the Ordeal, of course."

Murphmario

Retinazer
"Hmm. And what's that? Just curious."

((Also have you considered telling Bubby about Alpha and Beta leaving? I'd tell them myself, but that doesn't feel right to me since they're not my characters.))

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"The energy output is increasing. You proved that you were more capable than you thought yourself. The high echelon is watching you. The Founder is among them. Do you know anything about the Founder? Besides the obvious fact that they founded this company, of course.
We have three new abnormalities, manager. Backward Clock, Mirror of Adjustment, and Spirosa. Be cautious of the latter. The other Sephirahs must have given you a few tasks last week. I hope you were able to remember them."

Top Bottom