• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- "One or two hours actually. Thanks greatly for something to defend myself with. Appreciated. " - I then... well, I can't practice it really, there wasn't anything to practice it out. - "Neither do I know what trials am I going though. And how does Truth Dragon look like. Those two are more foreign for me despite all that happened before."

"That dragon, if it's Yin and Yang again..."
(Context: When both combine together
1576685561617.png

Help me.)

"Anyways, moving on from my memories. Where have you heard of this Truth Dragon?"

"The trials. I probably don't think it doesn't exist, but that's always some hope I can cling on. I didn't see how does this dragon look like, but I think I've read it's name on monument. Reshiram. But no description of it. I guess I'm only left with thoughts of what it does look like, does it look like any other dragon in fairy tales... I heard of it once I fell into the pit. Thankfully it was climbable, but exhausting to do so." - I wanted honestly to go, but not before I could get the hook ready, which might be soon.

the "captain" of the ship, a rather familiar tenno that I do not currently posses the resources need to describe the physical appearance of, decides to make the most of his situation by going to the navigation console of his orbiter, and selecting the wasteland as a destination. the tenno then walks to his landing ship, and boards it, setting off for the wasteland.

*We walk into the library and walk past some people*

((That includes Murph))
((Also, the next two days are gonna be pretty wack for me cuz of finals, so don't expect many posts from me))

(IDK what happening already so... Going to continue with the Fixer and Anthony thing. Also, choose one of the wastelands, since there is the Plagued and the base remnant as wastelands.)
"I guess, since you have hope to cling on... Well, at least you have something to desire."

(Murph is inside the library tho.)

"Well, seems that I didn't need to write an invitation. You must be the two that she told me about. Tsuyoi and Chisana. Correct? I haven't seen you around here, so I assume that must be the case."

"Once again, thanks. I do desire my fatherland's freedom. And I think this hope will be enough to complete the trials. As for me, I need to go further and further. To complete them all." - I've been starting to walk again. - "May our paths cross again soon." - I spoke the last part before leaving.

[Inventory: Fixer-grade hookshot (W)]

(I'm trying to give it a name.)

(Do whatever you want with the Plague Wastes as long it does not involve the source of the Plague/Plague Fusion (Because my own event) or mutating, changing, [other synonyms here] the plague/plague fusion to something else.)

"Be seeing you, if we ever meet, then."
Begins to head back to the city after not finding much scrap to salvage.

"Well, I welcome you two to the city of Zayin. Do you need a rundown of the city for you?"

Well, back to being lonely. At least I have something to fend myself off from melee attacks, I guess. Still, this encounter made me wary. I was lucky that I met a friend, but what if I'll meet a foe too? I don't think if it's more powerful than me, I could survive.

He might come across what looks to be a dead dragon on the ground, covered in scars and missing its wings which appear to have been removed rather violently.

Poachers. Just this was missing. I might need to go to the place quickly, but what about the dragon? Will it get some proper rest if I leave its carcass alone? Who even brutally slaughtered it? I just had no clues at all. And no tools to do the burial.

Back
Top Bottom