• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
They don't seem to be on the cafe's main floor. *Cough at the very hint I just gave, and I how I explain how they did not hear anything involving the fight.*

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
You're going to probably be shifting some debris for a bit. But there are no stairs. I mean, wouldn't there be reverb or something that would foil my plans of saying they didn't hear that fight?

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
There's a trapdoor, which leads down, to a vault door. Don't question it. Just say government conspiracy shenanigans, and be done with it.

Murphmario

Retinazer
*Heads down it*

((You know what, let's just retcon Murph getting fire abilities. The rain hurting Murph was because it was acid rain, and the building was abandoned anyways; it could've collapsed with a few Megashark bullets if it's old enough.))

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
*Heads down it*

((You know what, let's just retcon Murph getting fire abilities. The rain hurting Murph was because it was acid rain, and the building was abandoned anyways; it could've collapsed with a few Megashark bullets if it's old enough.))
((Well, but then everyone would get hurt because acid rain, and you would be torn by the guardians. And Timon'd not come to you.

Sometimes retcons aren't easy, accept the consequences, and let them shape your character.))

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Just do lava curse then.)
Curse.png

(Just do the less fire damage and more poison damage weakness thingo and be done with it or something. IDK, suggestion.)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(I'd suggest something, but I'm unsure if it would count as an elemental alignment, since in 'this world', it's not considered as a main element. Kinda like how in some games, poison is considered as an element, while in others, it isn't.)

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
((My option would be still a trade-off. Lose the annoying alignment, but in turn gain another cripple and boon pair. Anyway, I think OOC ranting won't continue the plot.))

Last edited:

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Alright, tell when you want that, and I could probably just do some randomness here.)

Vault door, and one last guardian, and it's the NULL.

"Tsk! You're with those people who really enjoy killing us? I saw two of your members just charge at one of our patrols, and kill them."
Oddly enough, their voice was... familiar, given Murph's identity.
"Well, I guess you're here to kill me. If that's the case, so be it."

The NULL starts the fight by aiming a laser at you, which indicates their intended target.

Murphmario

Retinazer
"Actually, uh... I have a message from Comedy and Tragity. "Remember the still winter", I think it was."

Edit: "Also, I... sorta burned down the cafe above. If you want, I could help rebuild it."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Is this some sort of joke? ...How do you even know of those two? Are you... no, couldn't be, you wouldn't even recognize the uniform."

Top Bottom