Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Terry, my main character on my old Win7 box, got a Bone Pickaxe whilst mining in the cavern level, not grinding for it or anything. Didn't realize it was even better than his Legendary Reaver Shark for some blocks (dirt-like?) and sold it.

I wanted an extra foot so I could kick myself for not looking it up in the Wiki beforehand. Not a devastating loss because of the Reaver, but I regret it just the same.

PC: Zephyr Fish, Godly Chlorophyte Claymore straight.
Mobile: Well, nothing that I remember.
Oh yeah. Wave 15 Pumpkin Moon.
Should I upload the video?

WHAT THE :red:
Solar eclipse happened.

House was REEEEKT, only my stylist, who stays in the attic, survived

IT STARTS TO RAIN.

Then, if that isn't enough,
"THE AIR IS GETTING COLDER AROUND YOU..."

proof
fW19crW.jpg

6NkmU9I.jpg

Skelly P was actually pretty easy. My -brand new- True Nights Edge cut away his limbs, then it was a matter of shooting him down with Explosive Bullets and a Megashark to finish him.

I got a Hallowed key mold after killing around 10 Pixies(On mobile too!). I was super stoked to grab the Rainbow Gun, and now I never leave home without it. ;P

3 legendary cutlasses and a lucky discount card on a pirate invasion, then 4legendary horseman's blades and 6 bat sceptors, overall 16 platinum made off drops during pumpkin moon, then solar eclipse happens and collected 4 hero swords and a moon stone last minute

World 1
Finds spear in chest right next to spawn
Gets tons O' pumpkins.
SKIP SOME TIME
Gets all three emblems from 3 WOF kills
SKIP MORE TIME
Get everything rare on first time

Every other world:
Broken Copper Showrtsword
Heavy Axe and Pickaxe
Never gets anything rare.

Bad luck, grinds for souls, gets slime. Farms for key mols, gets nothing. Consolation? Bird statue -_-

Good luck, spectre staffs being 10 mins in dungeon... Errrr finally got a skeleton trophy...

Entered hardmode*
Returns to surface*
Kills a jungle monster*
Gets keymold*

At the time I had no idea how lucky that was. I nearly threw it away... crisis avoided.

I'm early into a new world, went fishing, got iron crate with a Falcon Blade in it! And I fished out a Swordfish and a Sawtooth Shark too! Also in one underground chest I found godly Enchanted Boomerang! RNG has been very kind. :passionate:

On my caster playthrough, I went to the dungeon and I found 3 waterbolts. One of them having the mythical prefix.

so you know sometimes when trying really hard to get the ank shield, and the bezoar is what dosent drop? and you farm the jungle for lots of time. and then, POOF. kills a random toxic sludge, and got one. (it was right after making the ankh shield too, i got mad at it)

Back
Top Bottom