two: good traveling merchant luck

Attachments

• Terraria Screenshot 2023.03.04 - 12.19.29.32.png
    Terraria Screenshot 2023.03.04 - 12.19.29.32.png
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • Terraria Screenshot 2023.03.21 - 11.51.55.96.png
    Terraria Screenshot 2023.03.21 - 11.51.55.96.png
    483.1 KB · Views: 43
My first enemy seen and killed on Master Mode was a Pinky, and she dropped a Slime Staff. It was my first time on the world, and I had my endgame character from my 1st playthrough, there to turn spawn (and the area surrounding) into a Desert. I gave the summon to my character for the Master world, and I'm really glad I did! It made early-PreHardmode much smoother.

Don't ask me how, but on my newest world on my Xbox, I got a eucalyptus sap. I thought "Wow that's lucky." and I continued shaking trees. But I got ANOTHER one! I was like "No way!" but then it turned nighttime. I was killing zombies when I got the Spiffo Plush! I don't know how, and if you guys need proof I can send screenshots.

Don't ask me how, but on my newest world on my Xbox, I got a eucalyptus sap. I thought "Wow that's lucky." and I continued shaking trees. But I got ANOTHER one! I was like "No way!" but then it turned nighttime. I was killing zombies when I got the Spiffo Plush! I don't know how, and if you guys need proof I can send screenshots.
Hi there @NiceMicePlayz I moved your post into this already existing thread for sharing your RNG luck. :)

Congrats on getting two eucalyptus saps.

gets rod of discord wile fishing in the underground hollow, but no mirage fish until 15 min into the fishing session...again.

recently i got 2 unique pieces of ancient cobalt armor before i could get a bezoar, but before that i already got one from my first hornet i was just trying to grind a second one with no luck

why have i fought 3 solar eclipses 3 blood moons a martian invasion and now a goblin army all in a row??? i’m jus trying to build bruh

This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe
Me and a few friends are pre mech and the list of rare items we have in gotten (no modifiers) are: zephyr fish (accident), Spiffo plush ( accident), 6 magma stones ( aren’t they a .63% drop? We found these whilst looking for 1 obsidian rose), the blue flower pet ( can’t remember name), ROD ( 20th kill and by accident). First 30 mins of gameplay slime staff)There’s probably some other things but rn I can’t remember

I just finished a playthrough and got like 7 hallow keys. After that I started another playthrough and killing my third hardmode corruption enemy got a corruption key.o_O

Back
Top Bottom