Eye of Cthulhu
Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once AgainIntroduction:
The Will Format Better Later Edition Also
The Will Format Better Later Edition Also
Hello, for all you who don't know me, I consider myself a projectile specialist, one who deals with projectile coding. For those who find me familiar, I have made the tAPI version of Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles and a guide for tAPI, [Tutorial]Projectile Guide and Implementation. So let's get on back to what this is about.
So what is Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles?
Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles is an ongoing project of experimentation and implementation of projectile ideas.
Shadow Blood Veil - An accessory that spawns a dark dust cloud that does damage and spawns at random, "life blood" that heals you.
Rainbow Devastation - A rod that produces a vortex that takes the power of light into it
Ancient Spear - The crappy version of the North Pole.
Gae Bolg - Intense explosion version of the North Pole.
Saws - Controllable saws that do special effects
- Controllable Saw - Saw with no special effects, breaks after 10 hits
- Burning Saw - Does Burning, breaks after 25 hits
- Hallowed Saw - Does On Fire, Ichor, and does slows, breaks after 50 hits
- Spectral Saw - Does On Fire, Ichor, Slows, and Get Health, doesn't break
PDT Core - Spawns a Point Defense Turret that defends you from projectiles.
Ancient Bow - An arrow rain producing bow.
Ichiival - Intense rain of bolts that spawn fireballs.
Carrier Bow - Spawns planes from arrows
- Papaer Airplane - A homing paper airplane that is weak.
- Fighter Plane - A homing plane that intercepts and fires upon enemies.
- Bomber Plane - A plane that goes straight one direction, carpet bombing that direction.
Bottled Fairy - An item that lets loose a fairy that pulls you towards it at high speeds, can be put in grapple slot. Can use your grapple hook shortcut key to use.
Midas Sprayer - Like the clentimator but more fun! You can buy the Mining Solution initially and then you can mix 111 mining solutions with 11 of an ore (All tier ore, hellstone and obsidian, no luminite or mod ores)
*Note: Midas Sprayer uses right click to use alt function, for example for Mining Solution, left click mines and right click vacuums items to player.
Mysterious Controller - Summon Berramyr on the surface!
A boss introduced in version v3.1, who looks like a Ghost Shell from Destiny, or a snowflake, whichever you like better. He has a wide move set of 6? Here are the four not so secret ones. WARNING: YOU MAY WANT TO FIGHT HIM FAR AWAY FROM HOME BASE OR ON A DIFFERENT WORLD.
Flammenwheel - Berramyr appears to your left and spins in place until it launches itself towards the player.
Spin To Win - Berramyr moves above the player and spins to produce multiple projectiles in a clockwise motion.
Hellswarm - Fires semi-tracking missiles at the player in place
Bullet Hell - One of its most pinnacle moves, sets himself up above the player and rains bullets down like a touhou game or somethin.
He also has buddies...
Fokmyl (Green) - Enhances defense, takes a fraction of the damage Berramyr recieves unto itself, thorns effect on itself and Berramyr
Lyndmyl (Yellow) - Player channel disabled (No yo-yo or vortex beater...), fires a projectile destroying wave, pulls friendly projectiles towards itself when there are above 5 friendly projectiles
Niremyl (Red) - Berramyr and gang burn players when you get in their field and adds burning to Berramyr projectiles
Veiynamyl(Blue) - Grants Berramyr regeneration and fires homing blue dust that heals Berramyr or heals the player who intercepts it (like the spectre hood thingy but slower).
These sound interesting, how to craft?
You can buy the basic items from the merchant "Custom Weapons Developer" or craft them all.
Is there a download?
Yes, I will include the source and the tMod/enable and is on the Mod Browser.
- The "COFP source.zip" is for anyone who wants to know how these things are made, they are full of comments to help those curious to the creation of the mod items.
- I'm just gonna be making random things, like really random, so yeah just don't mind them.
- If you want my help with anything related to projectiles, you can set up a conversation with me and I'll help the best I can.
- If you have an idea, don't feel like making it, and have sprites, I can try and make your dream into a reality. I'm not that great at programming.
- There is now a projectile guide for tModLoader, here is the link.
- There's a GitHub page for COFP to keep up with my most up to date code!
You can do whatever the heck you want with the source, as long as I'm credited for your use of it.
Obligatory Special Thanks:
- Creators of tModLoader, bluemagic123 and jopojelly
- tModLoader forum helpers Eldazri and Gorateron
- Random Russian dude for base recipe to work with
- Hideo Kojima