Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Flippi, Sep 27, 2014.

1. po3mongam3rz

po3mongam3rz Official Terrarian

the screenshot option in terraria does not show inventory and the other screenshot thing i have uses .BMP files(witch are not supported)
    also im using the highest resolution

2. po3mongam3rz

3. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

That definitely isn't highest resolution. Can you tell me the exact dimensions? It looks like you're using one that's too small.

The resolution should look something like 1920x1080 or 1280x720

4. po3mongam3rz

hmmm
    nothing happens when i change my res...
    advice?

5. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Maybe the monitor doesn't support it? Try changing from the main menu then restarting Terraria.

6. po3mongam3rz

problem solved
    i turned off fullscreen

Flippi and darthmorf like this.
  7. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

Is this mod still in progress?

8. Flippi

Flippi Skeletron

Goblin Turncoat likes this.
  9. Essa20

Essa20 Skeletron Prime

Well this is dead, the last update was November 2016

10. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

It definitley isn't! We're working pretty much every day on multiplayer, refactoring and 1.3.5 support.

Flippi and Fury like this.
  11. Essa20

Essa20 Skeletron Prime

Oh but could you please add a content update? Like with more story and items?

12. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

We will in due course. However, as it is, the game will not run on 1.3.5 at all. Can't make new content when it doesn't run.
    Multiplayer is also taking priority as the sooner we do it, the easier it is to do as there is less content to port over to the new MMO version of STW.

Flippi likes this.
  13. alexzhang05

alexzhang05 Terrarian

When do you guys expect to have 1.3.5 support out? Really love this project and I played it a while ago but now I can't downgrade Terraria so I'm really hoping it gets out soon! Just don't overwork yourself!:p

14. Flippi

Flippi Skeletron

Not estimate yet on when we'll have a public version available for everyone to play - sorry!

Our main focus is on refactoring our code which is going very well, and also multiplayer support. Hope to share some more news about both soon!

15. SolarBunny5

SolarBunny5 Skeletron Prime

TMod support?

16. Flippi

Flippi Skeletron

STW is a standalone mod. The end goal is an MMO mod that has a heavily modified Terraria server. TML will not work for us.

SolarBunny5 likes this.
  17. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

18. Master_Yoda_21

Master_Yoda_21 Terrarian

I keep on getting an error of Graphics card not suitable can not create a graphics device. Then another error i get is the classic "Terraria has stopped working" please help this is an amazing mod that has a lot of potential with error reporters and players helping out.

19. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

There's a special protocol needed to get STW to work with 1.3.5 - I recommend you hop on our discord server so we can help you out properly; debugging installations via TCF isn't viable.

20. DayVyd

DayVyd Terrarian

Thank you so much for your continued dedication; I can't wait to see the final product. Please, take your time!

Flippi, Khaios and darthmorf like this.