Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

made an account just for this
so im trying to make a world with everything as high as possible
i keep getting stuck in Generating Structures part
can someone tell me how high i can every slider without getting stuck?

made an account just for this
so im trying to make a world with everything as high as possible
i keep getting stuck in Generating Structures part
can someone tell me how high i can every slider without getting stuck?

Not very high, probably. You're maxing out every parameter to the point where things are either colliding with each other in generation, unable to be generated that high (all together) or a combination of both.

Do you still need testers? I would love to test this with mac! I miss the old terra custom and would love to see this one do better!

Do you still need testers? I would love to test this with mac! I miss the old terra custom and would love to see this one do better!
What I really need is someone who has an understanding of command line to help me figure out some things to make it work on mac.

What I really need is someone who has an understanding of command line to help me figure out some things to make it work on mac.
Seeing as you seem to be able to code C#, you ought to try to learn Command Line, there are plenty of free online courses.

Seeing as you seem to be able to code C#, you ought to try to learn Command Line, there are plenty of free online courses.
I know command line, I just don't have a mac to test on and I'm not sure which variables are passed in because on mac there are a few hoops to pass through. (How .app works, MonoKickstart, the launch script.) I can't figure those out without observing it.

BTW, it totally works on Mac, I just want it to work as a .app without having to rename Terraria.exe when you want to use it.

this is pretty cool XD
i hate the the shape of corruption biome and crimson monsters
so the idea is make a corruption with shape of crimson :D

You're not the only one, TerraVerdigris...

Does this work alongside the Tremor mod / tmodloader, or is this separate?

You can generate a world and place it in the folder that the mods use, but if the mod has any world generated things (ores, chest items), then you're out of luck.

I recently discovered on the wiki that of Crawdads, Salamanders, and Giant Shellies, only two will spawn per world. Based on the wiki's phrasing, I suspect it might be a switch used on world generation, like Corruption vs. Crimson. Would it be possible to have check boxes or the like to choose which ones spawn, and would it be possible to choose zero, only one, or all three to spawn instead of the normal two?

I recently discovered on the wiki that of Crawdads, Salamanders, and Giant Shellies, only two will spawn per world. Based on the wiki's phrasing, I suspect it might be a switch used on world generation, like Corruption vs. Crimson. Would it be possible to have check boxes or the like to choose which ones spawn, and would it be possible to choose zero, only one, or all three to spawn instead of the normal two?

whats the point exacly?
all three drops the same items

I am 100% certain I've seen all three on one of my worlds.

Hello! This great mod, takes in mind the version 1.3.0.8 of Terraria? I mean, uses that version of Terraria? Am asking because of the items in chests, and biomes.

Thanks jopojelly for picking up the torch! Terraria is so much more enjoyable with tools like these.

Some requests:
- can you make it so if a world is set to spawn both Corruption and Crimson:
+ both the Corruption and the Crimson biome chests are put in the dungeon?

- could you possibly fix sky lakes usually spawning below the required height for sky fishing (by making them spawn higher, or lowering the sky layer)

- control over the amount of corruption/crimson zones in a new world

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for larger maps and settings for multiple dungeons (or just one really big, multi-colored dungeon).

edit: seems corruption&crimson worlds do get both their ores now, sweet!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom