Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Is there a chance to get support for using the Backspace or Esc key to back out of certain options? I just tried looking at challenge options out of curiosity and became unable to back out because of the Back option being below the window limit (meaning every time I tried to click on it, I would end up clicking out of the window), making it impossible to continue. Resizing the window didn't help, since there doesn't seem to be any window scaling.

Apologies if this has maybe been addressed in the past.

Is there a chance to get support for using the Backspace or Esc key to back out of certain options? I just tried looking at challenge options out of curiosity and became unable to back out because of the Back option being below the window limit (meaning every time I tried to click on it, I would end up clicking out of the window), making it impossible to continue. Resizing the window didn't help, since there doesn't seem to be any window scaling.

Apologies if this has maybe been addressed in the past.
If I remember next time I work on it.

Guys please help i created world and when i tried to launch it it said: "Load Failed No Backup Found" i don't know what to do. It says that eery time i create a world
Is there anything special about the world?

I get this error when trying to generate a medium world with increased stuff in there. I have quite alot of mods loaded thought. 16gb RAM. Managed to make a small and medium world with all the setting at defaults.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I get this error when trying to generate a medium world with increased stuff in there. I have quite alot of mods loaded thought. 16gb RAM. Managed to make a small and medium world with all the setting at defaults.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

16 gigs of ram only matters if you're able to run Terraria in 64 bit like Linux users. If you're running on Windows Terraria is only 32 bit and can only use 4 gigs.

Does this hardcode the hardmode stripes? I killed WoF 27 times and crimson always spawn to the right. I want it to the left, away from my jungle.

Hey, was wondering if there was any way to get the worlds in vanilla? I have both tmodloader and vanilla but for some reason it only makes worlds for tmodloader and I can't figure out how to do it for vanilla. I deleted tmodloader and reinstalled both terraria and terracustom but it still wants to make the worlds for tmodloader.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey, was wondering if there was any way to get the worlds in vanilla? I have both tmodloader and vanilla but for some reason it only makes worlds for tmodloader and I can't figure out how to do it for vanilla. I deleted tmodloader and reinstalled both terraria and terracustom but it still wants to make the worlds for tmodloader.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Just move the world file from Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds to Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds.

This usually has to do with another mod causing problems that manifest here. If you can identify the smallest set of mods that cause this, it would be helpful.

I found out a way to stop mods conflicting
1.Open task manager and terraria
2.On terraria get what ever mods you want or need
3. Go to task manager and select terraria (don't end terraria)
4. Go enable your mods and when you press reload in 1-2 seconds end terraria
5. Then you can reopen terraria and it should load properly

Prefixes for enemies won't work as it is made for an earlier version of tmodloader

I hope it worked

So this mod is fully compatible with Thorium Mod?
Would Aquatic Depths (custom biome) be created?

I wouldn't change any ore amounts to something else than 100% anyway. I just wanna have one corruption world with all old school ores, and one crimson world with all other ores.

I just wanted to be sure that the aquatic depths will be generated properly. :)

Gonna test it tonight :)

What is the 'Would you like to see spring manifest itself?' I dont want it to screw up my world :l

Custom biome. There used to be a prompt about the garden of eden, which might have been renamed, but either way ... say no to avoid having it generated, yes to have it in the world. The author was kind enough to make that optional.

Norton keeps giving ws.reputation.1, so I can't use it. Is there any workaround? I don't have administrative privileges. Thanks in advance!

Norton keeps giving ws.reputation.1, so I can't use it. Is there any workaround? I don't have administrative privileges. Thanks in advance!

That'd be a question for the developers of Norton anti-virus, though a "low reputation score among users of norton av" doesn't sound very threatening to me...

What is the 'Would you like to see spring manifest itself?' I dont want it to screw up my world :l

Custom biome. There used to be a prompt about the garden of eden, which might have been renamed, but either way ... say no to avoid having it generated, yes to have it in the world. The author was kind enough to make that optional.

What mod is that from? I'm not familiar with it.

Back
Top Bottom